Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
pgiddy

real or fake?

David Blaine jumping 100 feet into cardboard boxes. I think it was real, but I just wonder what those boxes were stuffed with, lots of blankets is what i'm assuming, but it did look kinda fun. Either way he is amazing....

Guest jroo

sure it was real, it really happened, he really jumped. but i assure you that in no way what-so-ever was he ever in actual danger.

Originally posted by jroo

sure it was real, it really happened, he really jumped. but i assure you that in no way what-so-ever was he ever in actual danger.

how about when he ripped his own heart out, did you see that? People puked because of it, supposedly he's possesed by the devil or somethin.....

Originally posted by pgiddy

how about when he ripped his own heart out, did you see that? People puked because of it, supposedly he's possesed by the devil or somethin.....

:eek: No way! I gotta see that!

Guest jroo
Originally posted by pgiddy

no, i didnt see it. dont get me wrong i like magic and illusions and stuff. but without his he heart he would be dead. and i believe that the devil has better things to do besides to make a super human with no heart put on shows for peoples entertainment, unless... this is the begining of the end, the start of a new plan for the devil to take over the world. OMG DAVID BLAINE IS THE ANTI-CHRIST!!!!!