Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Identify this building...

...since I'm an insecure idiot, I'll buy a drink to the first person that can positively ID this building for me...I'll be at Discoteque tonight, so come and introduce yourself to me...I'll most likely be alone in a corner feeling insecure about my standing in the inner circle of the NY social scene, since I'm regarded as a joke by everyone who comes in contact with me...

:hat:

(PS. my apologies to the quality of the pic...but if you've been there, then you know what it looks like at night)

Originally posted by bebby6919

it looks like the building near tunnel but its not,, hmmmmmmm

well i probably wouldnt know anyway.. im not as educated with the whole club scene like highmay hehe :tongue:

Of course if it's not Exit you wouldn't know.

Originally posted by roninmess

DRAPER FOR LIFE YO!:blown:

kiss my ASS rob.. oh no did i use CAPS????????????????? Should I be scared now.. are you gonna come and beat me up.. Please!! Give me a frecking break.. the DRAPER thing is old.. cant come up with anything better?

kiss my ASS rob.. oh no did i use CAPS????????????????? Should I be scared now.. are you gonna come and beat me up.. Please!! Give me a frecking break.. the DRAPER thing is old.. cant come up with anything better?

:cry:

for the love of christ stop your childish and annoying bickering...the purpose of this thread was to identify the building shown in the pic, not for you to, once again, declare your individuality and freedom of choice...

in other words: STFUâ„¢

as for everyone else: keep trying....

Originally posted by highmay

for the love of christ stop your childish and annoying bickering...the purpose of this thread was to identify the building shown in the pic, not for you to, once again, declare your individuality and freedom of choice...

in other words: STFUâ„¢

as for everyone else: keep trying....

ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm FU

sorry...it's NOT the future home of Crobar..

think about the hint i gave you (Danny Tenaglia)...

and think about how he could, in any way, relate to that building...

cmon folks...it's easier than it seems...

Originally posted by jaysea

;)

:laugh: :laugh:

Age is merely a mindstate my friend :D

Drop me an IM or PM me...Let's discuss the scene and buy you whatever drink you want this weekend...

And yes people: that building you see is located on 84 King Street, the former home of The Paradise Garage. It was here where one of the greatest DJs of all time, Larry Levan, spun some unforgettable sets (some mixes are available through mp3, www.deephousepage.com , and West End Records) and inspired Danny Tenaglia to create the music he has bestowed upon us today...

It's now, as you can see, a warehouse for Verizon. I don't know about anyone else here, but that just shouldn't be...