Clubplanet Nightlife Community

the big FUCK YOU of the day

I love how these always land on friday, after the Brunt of the whole week has surpassed :D

My F. U. goes to a$$hole drivers this upcoming holiday weekend. Im from the island, and will be travelling upstate, so i think you get my drift :mad3:

. . . The only thing I truly hate on the subway is when someone leans right against your hand on the support poll while your trying to steady yourself . .it's almost like they KNOW you're gonna have to grab onto something else so they can lean they're fat ass in comfort against it . . . . This REALLY sux when you get caught in the middle of the car and the only option you have to keep from being flung into the other passengers as the train stops is to put your hand on the ceiling and hope you can brace yourself . . .

Originally posted by bustaknut2001

Try taking the L train in during rush hour. There's no train as crowded....well, maybe the Q.

Fuck suits and fuck fat asses with no courtesy.

The E and F used to be worse........and I know the 6 from the Bronx absolutely sucks too....

here's another one..Fuck you to all the people who think that they're in the biggest fucking rush in the world..They pratically run through the streets as if there late for something and god forbid you step in front of them. There are a bunch of freaks who choose to wear sneakers with there suit...They call themselves commuters...Sneakers + suit = fashion disaster

Here's a tip for those people WAKE UP FUCKING EARLIER & BUY COMFORTABLE SHOES....