Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Friday night...a piece of shit friday night...anyone on

What up fool? I can't sleep eventhough I took a valium and an ambien. I am all laid up due to a sprain in my back. The question is what drug do I take next to make me sleep?

I have some muscle relaxers

I have Excedrine PM

Help me sleep damnit!!

SK13

Originally posted by sarahkim13

What up fool? I can't sleep eventhough I took a valium and an ambien. I am all laid up due to a sprain in my back. The question is what drug do I take next to make me sleep?

I have Excedrine PM

Help me sleep damnit!!

SK13

hmmmmmmm......... a sprain in ur back huh?......can i ask how u got that ?!?!?!:bounce::spank::tongue:

I have Excedrine PM

Help me sleep damnit!!

SK13

First, take that exedrin to kill that headache that you're getting from making the decision.

Then go find some Benedryl...

Then take said benedryl and muscle relaxers...

ahhhh, satisfaction... :smoke:

While I was surfing around waiting for some replies here, I took another ambien. If that doesn't do the trick, I'm gonna just chug some tequilla.

As for how I sprained my back....well I didn't want to say here because I am a very shy girl but oh well...

I was having sex with this guy and I wanted to handcuff him but he wasn't feeling it. I was sitting on his stomach with the handcuffs in hand ready to cuff him to the headboard but he was yelling and pushing me off of him. In the end i fell off of him onto the floor and twisted my back really badly.

Now is that the kind of answer you were looking for?

SK13

oh p.s. that whole story is bullshit!!!!!!

I was having sex with this guy and I wanted to handcuff him but he wasn't feeling it. I was sitting on his stomach with the handcuffs in hand ready to cuff him to the headboard but he was yelling and pushing me off of him. In the end i fell off of him onto the floor and twisted my back really badly.

SK13

oh p.s. that whole story is bullshit!!!!!!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

4 STARS!!!!!!!!!

Well I guess the mystery has been solved.

As for my sleep problems, I think I've also solved that. I took two Excedrine PM's and finally am starting to feel drowzy.

So beddy bye time for me.

I'll keep my eyes out for all you fools tomorrow at Vinyl. I'll be the gimp holding my back and dancing in place.

Say hi if you see me!

SK13

While I was surfing around waiting for some replies here, I took another ambien. If that doesn't do the trick, I'm gonna just chug some tequilla.

As for how I sprained my back....well I didn't want to say here because I am a very shy girl but oh well...

SK13

:jawdrop: :jawdrop: :drool: but u see had it been me that wouldn t have happened to ya if anything my back would have been twisted hehehehehe...........