Clubplanet Nightlife Community

You wanna know how good Tenaglia was last night??

Originally posted by highmay

Words don't do justice...

Bastard!!!!!

I was just gonna make a post about this. All I can say is he was at peak performance.......best I've heard him in at least half a year.

He is gonna rip Vegas a new asshole tonight

Originally posted by djjonstephen

Bastard!!!!!

I was just gonna make a post about this. All I can say is he was at peak performance.......best I've heard him in at least half a year.

Who cares who started the thread?? all i know is that the only ones who checked out Tenaglia last night are the only people worthy enough to be deemed THE COOLEST PEOPLE ON EARTH for the next week...

I left at 9am and there were still people all over.....every track he dropped was just incredible and when he did there were people standing on the speakers dancin.....good crowd as well....cant wait till next week

Originally posted by djjonstephen

Bastard!!!!!

So, I take it the bastard actually showed up this week. Hmmm...I may have to take another shot at a Vinyl Friday. Its been 2 months now since I have seen Danny.

Its all about being your self, its all about being good its all about feeling bad I feel bad abotu feeling good about bad...

last night was sick

I was upfront most of the night jumping up and down

and yes these words pale to the description last night truely deserves...

CAn you feel a lil love!!

Originally posted by snoozi8

Carl! What time did you leave? I would look for you when I passed through the dancefloor and didn't see you..

Carl's offline now. I was with Carl most of the night. We left between 7-8 maybe a little later, not exactly sure what time though. We were up front near the DJ booth. :cool: