Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Face Forward Vs. Spoon...

dgmodel

Gotta change things up....variety is the spice of life.

However, if I could only have sex once, and in one position, I'd probably choose face front. However, I like to change positions about 3 or 4 times during one sexual act, so both usually end up coming into play while having sex either way...

Originally posted by brickhouse

Gotta change things up....variety is the spice of life.

However, if I could only have sex once, and in one position, I'd probably choose face front. However, I like to change positions about 3 or 4 times during one sexual act, so both usually end up coming into play while having sex either way...

I think he was referring to after sex...........

i prefer the "exorcist" position, whereas i have my back to my partner (spooning) but my face turned around so i can look at him (face to face).

in other words, i snuggle the back of my body in the curve of his and turn slightly so i'm looking over my shoulder.

well, right after sex, face to face is nice so you can look at each other and smile and just feel good. But when you fall asleep I prefer spooning, especially if your parner sleeps with his/her mouth open. Morning breath can get kinda gross being blown into your face!! :tongue:

i like both... spooning is cute though.... i usually feel more secure falling asleep with him facing me... but lately im beginning to like the feel of him behind me... with his arms around me... :sigh: im ready to go back to sleep again hehehe.. just not by myself :D:tongue:;)

The new man in my life and I love to spoon!!!! Waking up with him all snuggled into me rocks!!!!:D Some how we manage to roll and spoon all night long.:tongue:

However I hate when someone wraps their legs aroung mine. It makes me feeel trapped!!!! So spooning is a big YES, just don't wrap my legs up.....:rolleyes:

Originally posted by djjonmartin

I can't do either. Fresh air is a requirement for me to sleep. For cuddling = either, but for sleeping, neither. I usually end up back-to-back for those purposes (I try to wait until they're asleep though before I turn around).

Same... but I always feel so guilty... like she'll think I'm ignoring her or don't care or something.