Clubplanet Nightlife Community

vinyl last night...

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by hoke

Dude... joeg... there is one VERY IMPORTANT name missing from that list.

<---- :(

ahhh holy shit, i can't believe i forgot about you... i posted on your other thread.... (bah, was barely conscious when I wrote ths thread this morning, sorry)

oh, i aslo forgot petrol...

Originally posted by codica3

Yeah me too. :(

Oh ahd George.. could you like NOT start drama on his birthday post. I understand you have a problem with him or whatever but there is a thing called common courtesy. :rolleyes: Play nice. :)

dohdohdohdohdohdohdoh

refer to above post!

George... Thanks for the happy birthday wishes, I was dissapointed you didn't come out and celebrate with me... maybe next time...

Originally posted by misskittie

Hmm, I was at Emerald, Noca, and Vinyl but I dont recall meeting you. None the less, happy birthday kid.:)

i know why you didn t recognize him... he didn t have on his patented "jesus sandels":laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by wideskies

nono little man, u misunderstood. i believe that exercise and building strong bones and muscles is important, but making it (or throwing insults) the meaning of your entire existence is a bit... boring.

*laughs* why do u keep bringing sexual things into this? this has nothing to do with anything remotely related to my sexuality.

Because he's a closet homosexual and hating others is his only way to denial. He's clearly envious that so many people like JoeG and despite all of his hours flexing, noone likes him. He feels like the failure he is. So lets not be mean to the little boy who can't spell.

But, anyway, I'm here to give JoeG another wish for a happy day. It was cool to meet you. I hope you head is back together today.

Originally posted by petrol

Because he's a closet homosexual and hating others is his only way to denial. He's clearly envious that so many people like JoeG and despite all of his hours flexing, noone likes him. He feels like the failure he is. So lets not be mean to the little boy who can't spell.

lol can't spell i'll admit but i bet your a ugly fuk so say wut u will and defend a fat fuk cause u are who u chill with and if your chillen with fat ugly fuks then u are that LoL so on the real look in the mirror boy

Originally posted by shook

lol can't spell i'll admit but i bet your a ugly fuk so say wut u will and defend a fat fuk cause u are who u chill with and if your chillen with fat ugly fuks then u are that LoL so on the real look in the mirror boy

Shook, we have a thread dedicated to your idiocy now. Take it over here:

Shook's thread.

im fat?!?!?!:what: ....................

SAY WERD!!!!!!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Sorry, I've been travelling around like a crazy man.

HAPPY [belated] BIRTHDAY, JOE!!!!

Yeah that phone call was pretty damn hilarious but it's a cool little ritual we've got going, lol.

:D I WILL be in the city soon enough.

;)

I usually don't post about my nights because I'm usually too exhausted but.......

DANNY HOWELLS WAS SLAMMIN!!!

I was so happier I was in a bouncier mood than I was Friday.... it was so nice to see everyone out together I, personally, really needed to see that togetherness PLUR all around :)

hmmmmmmmm to the usual suspects JOEYG MEETUP!!!, MIKE PHUNK, Ron, Shannon, Jon, Carl (damn, you looked like me on Friday night, hope you got some rest), Zehra, Regina, Hitokiri (thanks for the massages, even when you insisted even though my roll ended), MAUDYYYYYYYYY, AL (thanks for the hugs...oh shit, they were talking about bracelets, I don't need one of those)Bigpoppa (Who's yo' daddy!!! keep smiling or I'll have to do something stupid hehe) Scottyscribz, Greg (let me know where you're djing, an apple in the chillout room?), XXlea (curly hair crew) Mother Fawking Highmay!

The non-usual suspects-- SOOOOOOOOO NICE TO SEE YOU! Hope you get your asses our more on sat nights...

MSoprano---nice dancing with ya, thanks for hangin' in there

and his Bro-- thanks for the chat and humoring me with some smiles

CLUBKAT----girl! good seeing you...you've got to cum out more often purrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

Gabo---Pete when I saw you I had to take a second for it to register because it's been so long

Hoke-- man, you're the best.... so glad I met ya at Pseudo come hang more often

Eddie-- I spoke to you for all of 2 minutes on the dance floor but you seemed like a sweet guy Next time we're at Cractory we'll have to meet up

Goagirl-- I hope I look like you when I am your age what an inspiration :) come out more!

Joshwa75--- nice to see the youngins out ahhhh corrupting future generations buahahaha

Codica-- a blast from the old Roxy days glad you could make it

Ghost---I met you a while ago somewhere sorry I didn't give a personal hello

Arthur and Lina, Zoya---always a breath of fresh air, I luv you guys

Dave---stop lurking and post already babe... thanks for the invite back afterwards we need more French Toast!

damn...sounds like all you nutz had fun! Sad I missed it... :(

...but...I got an EXTREMEMLY ODD voicemail around 7am on Sunday morning ((when I was just getting to sleep))...so I pretty much got an idea on how the night was going!;) ;)

LoL wut the fuk world u live in u stupid kunt, cause serious the only people who hate on mirrors and flexen or wut not or people who can't do it so keep haten cause on the real u nevy this and i bet u gotten wet off this and the sick part is in person u would drip off this lol and i would be disgusted by that so stop refern to me and go fuk a fat kid

OMG Shook, please use a dictionary or spell check or something before you post. You are giving us all headaches trying to decipher your psychobabble.

You do know what decipher means don't you? How about dictionary? I'm sure someone on your block owns one, right? ....there, there simple man

Originally posted by covetoys

OMG Shook, please use a dictionary or spell check or something before you post. You are giving us all headaches trying to decipher your psychobabble.

You do know what decipher means don't you? How about dictionary? I'm sure someone on your block owns one, right? ....there, there simple man

i bet u are eiether over weight or ugly or worse off both :laugh: