Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
msoprano

The E Bounce!!!!!

damn i miss bouncing like that....

howells last night had me crying to take an e bomb....its been over 5 months and his techno set just had me begging for one....

i couldnt find one so the urge is over

Originally posted by msoprano13

howells last night had me crying to take an e bomb....its been over 5 months and his techno set just had me begging for one....

good boy:D

Originally posted by msoprano13

i luv that feeling :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

are you gald now that you didn't???

that happens to me with coke sometimes, if i'm out drinking, i'll get an urge to get some, (usually happens when i'm really drunk) and then i'll make some calls, if i don't get it i'm kinda pissed, but then in the morning i'm always glad i didn't get it..........:cool:

does this happen to anyone else or am i just an idiot??!!

Originally posted by bless88

are you gald now that you didn't???

that happens to me with coke sometimes, if i'm out drinking, i'll get an urge to get some, (usually happens when i'm really drunk) and then i'll make some calls, if i don't get it i'm kinda pissed, but then in the morning i'm always glad i didn't get it..........:cool:

does this happen to anyone else or am i just an idiot??!!

ur definately not an idiot. that happens to me all the time with coke but i am 1 year clean and it feels great. the urge is always there but i know what will happen if i do it :blown: so i dont and i always wake up :D

Originally posted by zerokewl

ur definately not an idiot. that happens to me all the time with coke but i am 1 year clean and it feels great. the urge is always there but i know what will happen if i do it :blown: so i dont and i always wake up :D

whenever I do coke I always make sure I have something to bring me down, if not then I just dont do it cause I cant take the comedown, I go crazy and its the worst.

:blown: