Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Exit Summer Maddness

Yeah. So I get there around 11.... nobody there, and numerous people walking away while seeing that it was $50 to get in. The bouncers actually ran down the block and mad deals with ppl for reduced admission so they wouldn't leave. Terrible. Hung out with Chris Lewis(laraver) for a while at the entrance waiting for ppl to show up. In about an hour, I'd say 100 ppl went in... and saw about 10 of those 100 walk back out within that hour. Had a bad feelin about the night.

SO I decided not to go in, but once I met up with my crew of Larry, Debbie, and Jessie, they convinced me to go in. Larry paid $20 of the the admission(what great friends I have :cool: ) and I paid the rest.

Empty inside.

O well, make the best of it. My fuckin left knee is all messed up(think i pulled my ACL) so I'm dancing through massive pain. Theo Had a great set. Christopher Lawerance was off the wall. Never heard him live before, and will definitely catch him next time around.

Now. The man I came to see(well I wanted to see AVB, but I just knew he wasn't goin to be there, so I didn't expect him).......Judge Mother fuckin Jules. He destroyed Exit In my opinion his first time there back in December. Well..... He absolutely Leveled what was left of it last night. I think he went up at 2:30? and ended at 5. Awsome set! Ferry Costen - Punk(cosmic gate mix), 4 Strings - Into the night (d-tech mix), Can u dig it, Marc norman - overkill, and numerous other tracks I can't name off the top of my head(have them in live sets i have dl-ed).

He also played the clergy - The Oboe Song, which i was sent yesterday on Audio Galaxy by one of my groups that I am in. I deleted that shit. Heard in Exit, now I love it. Jules worked it amazingly.

So, while we were chillen on the white room balcony in the begining of the night, a nice lady asks me my name, and it turns out that she was chynadoll(your name escaped me) from the DC board along with Aly(Vixxenfoxy). Nice meeting both of you ladies finally. Chynadoll brought Larry Debbie and I into the dj booth, and we all got to meet Judge Jules. Very nice man, not that I had a convo with him or anything, just said what Up and shook his hand, but he was definitely cool with sayin hi to his fans.

Had a blast what can i say, but it definitely didnt warrent a $50 tab at the door.

Nice seeing Justin, Mike(happy birthday you mick fuck heheh), Mikes Girlfriend, and Ghhost(glad we leave board drama on the board). I think thats all the CP people that stand out to me.

Definitely one of the best sets I've heard. Bed time now. have to work 10 hours later on today.... not goin to be fun.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by roninmess

Nice seeing Justin, Mike(happy birthday you mick fuck heheh), Mikes Girlfriend, and Ghhost(glad we leave board drama on the board). I think thats all the CP people that stand out to me.

Definitely one of the best sets I've heard. Bed time now. have to work 10 hours later on today.... not goin to be fun.

no doubt man..i keep shit simple for the most part and try not to let things get outa hand. :D

as for my review...night started off whack..people were leaving from the line left and right..place was empty even when i got in @ 1am... after gettin dropped by all my friends tonight cause it was too much $ i went with my trooper Gina ..almost cried when i saw AVB wasnt there AGAIN..cant believe we got FUCKED by exit twice in one mth and they used the same Visa excuse..anyway..chris lawrence was def. tight ..BuT JJ..WOW!! JJ KILLED KIIIILLLLLLLEDDDDDD!! it was fuckin amazin...Dropped PUNK...Dropped Picotto's Pulsar 2002 - (even though he cut it hella short) and dropped the Dance Valley Theme..great fuckin set...

ps- where were glowgirl and smokesum and teklord??

as for everyone i saw..Nice seein all of u guys again..Lina nice meeting u finally...art...dancer..trancer..nice chillin wit u guys..u guys ripped it with the strings ....larry..debby..chickie(ur name always seems to escape me) ..robin..nice seeing u guys...Justin wandering as usual ahaha. .VixenFoxxy cant believe I missed u AGAIN. Mike u drunk bastard..u got ur heineken ahah

BTW- i got the flyer for One Nation on July 3rd @ hammerstein ..:eek: :eek: ...i was gona go to exit on the 3rd and listen to djjonstephen spin..but Jonnie...hmm...Rabbit In the Moon..and Spacegirl and Mistress Barbara allllllllll in one night...i duno dude..ehe this is gona b a toooooough call

Judge Jules was off the hook, first time hearing him well worth the hype...not to mention it was only my second time at exit but the lighting and the way the buildups were set up was unlike anything ive seen before when jules was on, it surely makes a great set just about perfect....

as far as one nation il def be there but i hear that cosmic gate is goin to be at exit on the third as well ...and well thats not an opportunity to pass up....so being that the hammerstien closes like 4 if i have to leave an hour early then i def. will. Cant wait till the third.

i agree..as long as spacegirl..mistress barbara and RITM r finished..ill be headin over to exit..also considerin the fact that soem of the guys from this board will be spinnin there that night...ahh i cant wait for barbara to funk me up wit Hijos del sol...then have space drop some hardddddd acid..and finally..RITM..stageshow galore

Originally posted by trancend

was anyone else at the preparty in flushing meadows park?

i live 2 blocks away...i saw them setting up in the morning when i was fuckin comin home from Vinyl (10am!!) and i wanted to go by..but Mr.Sandman got the best of me

Hmm.. so the fact that we were all worried that it would be extremely crowded wasn't true?? Oh wells.. my body is still aching from Howells.. there's no way I could have gone out last night anyways. Good to hear it was a good time though.

Originally posted by racerx1225

I got a flyer saying that Vinyl is re-opening July 3rd with "Infected Mushroom" & others and a new sound system called "ARC"? Can anyone confirm this? And is "Infected Mushrrom" any good?

This is the wrong thread to be doing this, but........

The information I got was that there will not be a layoff for the club. However, it will not be called Vinyl anymore and it will be called Arc. Also, June 15 is the last date that it will be named Vinyl. June 22, they are having Deep Dish and the 29th is Howells.

Rob glad you came in with us. But you were totally right there was no one there and it sucked!! :laugh: Just kidding!!! SICK FUCKING NIGHT!!!! All night "OH MY GOD"... "This song is.." Your too funny. almost falling over the balcony tho.. kinda scary.

It was good chillin with everyone as usual...Jessie, Larry, Rob, Alan, Mike, Art, Lynne, Randall (randalls friend), Quoth, Ghhhhhost and Trancend. It was nice to finally meet Vixxenfoxy!!! LOL my new friend... Also nice meeting Chynadoll and her sister. I wanna see those pics.. and thenax for letting us in the booth to meet Judge Jules.

The only bad thing was I wish I would have gotten some sleep yesterday before going. Damn family events all you do is drink all damn day. I dont think I've ever gone to a club with such a spltting headache.. but whatever... Awesome night! Except for the white room... OMG... that is just noise!!!! HORRIBLE!!!

:goofy::goofy::goofy:

Originally posted by racerx1225

I got a flyer saying that Vinyl is re-opening July 3rd with "Infected Mushroom" & others and a new sound system called "ARC"? Can anyone confirm this? And is "Infected Mushrrom" any good?

infected mushroom is psytrance. sometimes they have psytrance parties thrown by tsunami at the vinyl space.

mmm infected mushrooooom @ vinyl...wow...

o and debby..i dont think robin was the only one fallin over the balcony..when he dropped Dance Valley my friend had to restrain me..i was allllllll over the place jumpin like an extreme asshole :laugh:

Did someone call my name? Sorry i missed out this weekend, but I would have been really pissed that AVB didn't come. Exit sucks ass.

Happy Birthday Quoth!!

I didn't go out this weekend, but i did get a new pic for my sig on Sunday. Spent my $40 elsewhere. I'm curious what the new Vinyl(Arc) is going to be like. Hope that everyone had a great weekend. peace

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

o and debby..i dont think robin was the only one fallin over the balcony..when he dropped Dance Valley my friend had to restrain me..i was allllllll over the place jumpin like an extreme asshole :laugh:

jeez.. :laugh: not good..... You only fall off balcony's at SF not EXIT.... :tongue:

What sick , sick night.

VixenFoxy and Chynado ,it was nice meetin you thank you for taking us to meet Jules.

Rob,Debbie,Jessie,Alan,Mike,Art,Serg,Mike(quoth), and Justin nice seen you all, I don't think I forgot anyone.

Thee-o wasn't bad, Christopher Lawrence was absolutely sick, he gave us a good dose of good trance. I was pretty impressed with his set. I will pay money to hear him again.

Then Jules comes on, all I can say is HOLY FUCK. Jules blew the fuckin roof off that place. That is without a doubt the best set I have ever heard live. Absoultely fuckin insane.

It was hardly crowded, which was a good thing. As far as the crowd itself goes, I think it was a far more educated group then your usual friday night crowd. No draper chants

That club has so much potential, it really makes me sick to my stomach what they do to that place on Friday nights.

Two weeks til PVD, I hope they don't fuck it up.

Originally posted by legend38

Two weeks til PVD, I hope they don't fuck it up.

dude...how fuckin stoooooopid does PVD look on the promo poster?? i kept laughin at it every time i walked past one..he looks like an escaped mental patient...

Originally posted by legend38

It was hardly crowded, which was a good thing. As far as the crowd itself goes, I think it was a far more educated group then your usual friday night crowd. No draper chants

Did you honestly HAVE to add that in?? Obviously there were no Draper chants babe.. Draper wasnt there... :laugh::tongue:

i had a good time... it was a lot of fun... i just gor extremely tired at around 3... we all did... it SUCKS finding out that judge jules went on as we were walkin out the door.... grrrrrr..... o well. next time i guess. but all in all it was a great night...and despite the fact that larry forgot to mention me in his "shout outs" DOT DOT... how could u forget meee u bassstid.. dot dot... LOL :tongue: