Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Exit Summer Maddness

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by linabina

i had a good time... it was a lot of fun... i just gor extremely tired at around 3... we all did... it SUCKS finding out that judge jules went on as we were walkin out the door.... grrrrrr..... o well. next time i guess. but all in all it was a great night...and despite the fact that larry forgot to mention me in his "shout outs" DOT DOT... how could u forget meee u bassstid.. dot dot... LOL :tongue:

:eek: ..u guys left before JJ?? aww man..art was the one that told me the time slots and u guys left before JJ..gay.....:D ...

ps- i gota stop gettin mike and alan mixed up

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

:eek: ..u guys left before JJ?? aww man..art was the one that told me the time slots and u guys left before JJ..gay.....:D ...

:laugh: I used to do that ALL the time... but now I dont understand why I ever got them confused... weird :confused:

Mike dances funny... lol bunny hop, the mime, that hot face... you got it!!!! YAY!! :laugh:

Last nite was really fun ~ it was def. sparse on the people but that's okay - more room to dance! Great breakdancers up in the white room (jungle room) I was thoroughly enjoying watching that. Nice to see Trancend and Lina and Randall and Quoth again (happy bday!) and sorry Ronin, there was no ice cream cake this time so not much to lick... And of course it was nice to FINALLY meet my chica Bebby, and Hotchickie5 and Larry the Legend :D If I forgot anyone's SN it's just cause I'm not so quick this afternoon ~ mentally fried. I will get the pics of the meetup posted up as soon as Dee (Chynadoll) gets em developed.

Ooh ooh, track ID - does anyone know the name of the track that lawrence dropped maybe halfway thru his set, around about 2 a.m. - really hard, energetic kind of beat and the lyric was a male voice saying something about technology i think? Does anyone know what that track was??

Originally posted by racerx1225

they should have at least kept it and smoked it l8r!:smoke:

whats the world coming to?:mad::(:mad:

i wouldve loved to see that bucket at the end of the night! was it the official weed drowning bucket or something?:confused:

My bf said the Bucket was FULL of wee and other stuff...and it was only 12 O'Clock...LoL...

...but i found it pretty funny that they made him dump it into a bucket of water...or else they said that they would call the cops....

....Into the bucket it went...hehehe

Originally posted by linabina

:mad:

dot dot oh fuckin shit i can't believe i forgot to shout you out even though i was talking to you online while I was writing the post, sorry!! dot dot

:D

Debbie darling, you know I don't involve myself in draper threads, but I think it is disrespectful when musically uneducated morons start chanting "Draper" when a DJ with real talent is spinning.

No hard feelings :)

Originally posted by legend38

dot dot oh fuckin shit i can't believe i forgot to shout you out even though i was talking to you online while I was writing the post, sorry!! dot dot

Debbie darling, you know I don't involve myself in draper discussion, but I think it is disrespectful when musically uneducated morons start chanting "Draper" when a DJ with real talent is spinning.

Debbie darling, you know I don't involve myself in draper threads, but I think it is disrespectful when musically uneducated morons start chanting "Draper" when a DJ with real talent is spinning.

OMG.....please tell me that wasn't the case there last night. Please tell me that people weren't chanting for Draper.

I think it is disrespectful when musically uneducated morons start chanting "Draper" when a DJ with real talent is spinning.

That's a damn shame. You're a DJ with international recognition and you have to hear the chants for a no-talent "DJ," that's a total lack of respect. :blown:

yeah, last night was definitly a good time. Kind of empty but had a lot of fun. J Jules was rediculous. I've been listening to his shit non-stop all day today. Speaking of how empty Exit was last night, when i was on line around 12 (and it was totally empty) I saw who I thought was Exit's owner outside the club (older, greasy looking guy with longer blond hair and kind of out of shape..think he was wearing yellow last night.) Well, he looked REALLY pissed about the turnout or lack there of...pacing back and forth, looking over the ropes to see if people were coming...I got a kick out of it anyway. fucker, charging $45+ for admission.

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

yea i know... i had no idea when he was comin on... i was falling asleep at one point i dontt hink i coulda lasted any longer not knowing when he was gonna spin... if i had known he was walkin on as we were walkin out i woulda stayed... i wish arthur told ME the lineup :tongue:

and that was pretty funny when u came up to me and alan and was like "oh shit i keep gettin them 2 confused... i thought that was mike and i was gonna tell him that his brother was upstairs looking for him" lol.. cracker :tongue: