Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Exit Summer Maddness

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by bebby6919

Rob glad you came in with us. But you were totally right there was no one there and it sucked!! :laugh: Just kidding!!! SICK FUCKING NIGHT!!!! All night "OH MY GOD"... "This song is.." Your too funny. almost falling over the balcony tho.. kinda scary.

:D

Drunk people stumbling onto other people who are leaning on the White room balcony, DO NOT MIX! That was scary. I thought I was goin to plummet to my death, so I had to get off of there.

Siiiiiiiiick night. I am still wide awake and wasnt really tired at work today.

the crowd was def really cool last nights alot of sexy girls and def good dancers but to be honest the main floor music was not my my taste it sound like punkrock/techno?tribal but everybody has different taste and also we all got fuckin ripoff because they were suppose to close at 8 am and close at 6 am people were like what the fuck we still have two hours

i will probally get a lot of shit for this but i had a better time on friday at exit even will the not so like draper than i did sunday def going to think twice about going next time any other night but friday

but that just my view:blank:

Originally posted by sexxyh

oh and the old out of shape guy with long hair was the owner...he always wears orange or yellow or some other stupid color!:blown:

Hey hey.. Now you can make fun of the dork wearing them but there is nothing wrong with yellow and orange.. yellow i smy fav color.. hehe :tongue:

Originally posted by djjonstephen

OMG.....please tell me that wasn't the case there last night. Please tell me that people weren't chanting for Draper.

:laugh: R u kidding? Why would someone chant Draper when its not a fri and hes not even there?!?!!? :idea: .. no one was chanting draper.. but enough of that... Great night great music.. had fun... There was plenty of people there.. The plce turned out pretty good (people wise). I mean i was getting bumped into every ummmmm 7.5 seconds (lol Larry).. I dont mind if its not crowded it gives me more room to dance..

How come half of you werent at the meet up? :confused:

Well...it wasnt too bad of a 21st birthday....i really didnt give a shit about anything cause i knew what i was gettin into as far as the typical shadyness of Exit that never dies...but hell where else was i gonna spend my birthday that night where i could see people that i know and like and also be with my girl. But all in all..not a bad time...i think Christopher Lawrence and Judge Jules Stole the show and when one of them.. I think judge jules...threw down.. FRANK T.R.A.X.-Nebuchan...as drunk as i was i totallyyyyyyyyy was diggin it...that song is straight up BEAUTIFUL!!!! But the night seems kinda like a blur to me...most of you people spotted me at the bar where i was gettin my drink on....fuckin my girl started me off by buying me a shot of Kamikazie..WHOA!! they need to get new bartenders there or some shit...fuckin was the strongest Kamikazie i ever tasted wasnt even tasting like a kamikazie...i shoulda fuckin hopped over the bar and made it myself. That place really needs to invest in disposeable shot glasses..they DO make them..instead of givin the patrons a fuckin 80's plastic party cup when u ask for a shot.....of course i blew money last night..that was gonna be a givien but i did have fun and enjoy myself and seeing all you who did say hi to me...as well as ghhhost for buying me a brew thanks a lot no doubt. Was disappointed a few of u couldnt make it (glowgrlnyc, smokesum, toolord) but its mad understandable and i will see u fuckers out and about in the coming weeks.

Well...unless Exit gets Marco V in the coming months i really think i will stay WAYYYYYYYYYYYY AWAY from that fuckin place...i wonder if the owner ever thinks about selling that place? :confused:

p.s. WTF was up with the marching out of us at 6am?? muthafuckin bouncers like chased us 3 blocks north when the shit closed...like i've said...bouncers are pricks ANYWHERE u go.

oh oh and btw....lil short funny/co-incidental story of the night:

fuckin..i go to take a piss in the more "nicer" bathroom likes near the entrance...and fuckin im peeing at the urinal and just disgustin my frustration i say to this dude "yo this party is pretty whack" so he goes sumen like " yea....wait....are u any clubbin messageboards.??" im like "yea why?" he goes yo "are u Quoth??" im like "yea??" hes like " NO SHIT!!! im Zack..."Zekefreak" from the boards??" haha im like "NO SHIT!!" i was just talkin to this dude that day on the MAX SPEED thread on CP and here he is takin a fuckin leak in the urinal next to me in the bathroom hahah..such a mad small world. Anyhow...nice meetin ya kid..cool ppl's.

Originally posted by sexxyh

~~~well sounds like i missed a good nite but one that wasn't worth the money...

Helen If I known ahead of time how sick Lawrence and Jules were gonna be, I would have payed 100 dollars.

Jon, there were no Draper chants.

Stones, nice pics, were you on the balcony of the white room with a grey digital camera?

Lynne dot dot nice smiley dot dot

Originally posted by zekefreak

Speaking of how empty Exit was last night, when i was on line around 12 (and it was totally empty) I saw who I thought was Exit's owner outside the club (older, greasy looking guy with longer blond hair and kind of out of shape..think he was wearing yellow last night.) Well, he looked REALLY pissed about the turnout or lack there of...pacing back and forth, looking over the ropes to see if people were coming...I got a kick out of it anyway. fucker, charging $45+ for admission.

I am glad that the club was not crowded. Exit deserves to lose some money if they think they can charge that much...

I have to give them some credit, though, because I called them while I was driving there and they volunteered the info that AVB would be a no show before I even asked. I was expecting them to start lying to me like last time.

I loved Christopher Lawerence's set but I wasn't as impressed by Judge Jules. I felt like he was hot and cold all night. It was pretty cool when my friend met Christopher Lawerence outside the DJ booth and then he came out on the dance floor and talked to people and took pictures. Really nice guy.

I didn't get to meet anyone from CP, but maybe at PVD.

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

cause theyre all gay debby..allllllllllllll gay

is that why some girl tried to pick me up and when me and jessie walked through the secret room we got stared down by a couple of girls..??? Why do you say they are all gay? :confused:

Originally posted by bebby6919

is that why some girl tried to pick me up and when me and jessie walked through the secret room we got stared down by a couple of girls..??? Why do you say they are all gay? :confused:

:D i was kiddin...i love my CP-ers..especially the ones who knew in advance AVB wasnt gona b there :tongue:

Originally posted by quoth

oh oh and btw....lil short funny/co-incidental story of the night:

fuckin..i go to take a piss in the more "nicer" bathroom likes near the entrance...and fuckin im peeing at the urinal and just disgustin my frustration i say to this dude "yo this party is pretty whack" so he goes sumen like " yea....wait....are u any clubbin messageboards.??" im like "yea why?" he goes yo "are u Quoth??" im like "yea??" hes like " NO SHIT!!! im Zack..."Zekefreak" from the boards??" haha im like "NO SHIT!!" i was just talkin to this dude that day on the MAX SPEED thread on CP and here he is takin a fuckin leak in the urinal next to me in the bathroom hahah..such a mad small world. Anyhow...nice meetin ya kid..cool ppl's.

yooo, I forgot about that...that was pretty fucking funny. Nothing like those awkward urinal introductions...nah, but it was cool metting you. happy birthday by the way

Originally posted by zekefreak

yooo, I forgot about that...that was pretty fucking funny. Nothing like those awkward urinal introductions...nah, but it was cool metting you. happy birthday by the way

Did you 2 compare cock sizes? :blank:

hahah j/k

Originally posted by bigpoppanils

GO TO GODSKITCHEN!

Give him and I airfare and hotel money and Im sure we will go. You do realize where he goes, I must go... unless its exit fridays lol..... (larry is a new draper lover)

Originally posted by roninmess

Yeah. So I get there around 11.... nobody there, and numerous people walking away while seeing that it was $50 to get in. The bouncers actually ran down the block and mad deals with ppl for reduced admission so they wouldn't leave. Terrible. Hung out with Chris Lewis(laraver) for a while at the entrance waiting for ppl to show up. In about an hour, I'd say 100 ppl went in... and saw about 10 of those 100 walk back out within that hour. Had a bad feelin about the night.

SO I decided not to go in, but once I met up with my crew of Larry, Debbie, and Jessie, they convinced me to go in. Larry paid $20 of the the admission(what great friends I have :cool: ) and I paid the rest.

Empty inside.

O well, make the best of it. My fuckin left knee is all messed up(think i pulled my ACL) so I'm dancing through massive pain. Theo Had a great set. Christopher Lawerance was off the wall. Never heard him live before, and will definitely catch him next time around.

Now. The man I came to see(well I wanted to see AVB, but I just knew he wasn't goin to be there, so I didn't expect him).......Judge Mother fuckin Jules. He destroyed Exit In my opinion his first time there back in December. Well..... He absolutely Leveled what was left of it last night. I think he went up at 2:30? and ended at 5. Awsome set! Ferry Costen - Punk(cosmic gate mix), 4 Strings - Into the night (d-tech mix), Can u dig it, Marc norman - overkill, and numerous other tracks I can't name off the top of my head(have them in live sets i have dl-ed).

He also played the clergy - The Oboe Song, which i was sent yesterday on Audio Galaxy by one of my groups that I am in. I deleted that shit. Heard in Exit, now I love it. Jules worked it amazingly.

So, while we were chillen on the white room balcony in the begining of the night, a nice lady asks me my name, and it turns out that she was chynadoll(your name escaped me) from the DC board along with Aly(Vixxenfoxy). Nice meeting both of you ladies finally. Chynadoll brought Larry Debbie and I into the dj booth, and we all got to meet Judge Jules. Very nice man, not that I had a convo with him or anything, just said what Up and shook his hand, but he was definitely cool with sayin hi to his fans.

It was good meeting alot of you , I had a great time, and I def agree Judge Jules totally rocked that place, I wish there were more people there but you know how it goes

nice to meet ronin, legend, trancend (again), bebby, linabina, rdancer, hotchickie, sorry if i forgot anyones name

It was my pleasure to let you meet Judge Jules, hes an awesome guy

:)

CD

Does anyone know the name of that track that lawrence and jules both played. I was a really dark trancey song with a phat bassline i ive never heard it before, but i went nuts when lawrence played it and then i lost it when i heard it again. Please Help!