Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Seaside Weekend review

Being that it was my first time in Seaside I didnt know what to expect....this was definitely the sickest weekend I have ever had....

Big Shouts to Ceeotter and MLK21 for hooking it up niiiiiiiiiice at their bars.....I don't think I would have lasted as long as did without your shots and drinks....thank you so much

Big ups to DJDanFury for takin care of BG with line cuts and etc ;)

Big shouts to Spygirl, BMW4Jay, Laurie619 and everyone else I chilled with....It was a messy weekend but it was a blast:D

its looking like its going to be a ridiculous summer.....I had never seen energy in a club before Tempts sunday night....I cant wait to go back!

BG

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by ibclubbin

Being that it was my first time in Seaside I didnt know what to expect....this was definitely the sickest weekend I have ever had....

Big Shouts to Ceeotter and MLK21 for hooking it up niiiiiiiiiice at their bars.....I don't think I would have lasted as long as did without your shots and drinks....thank you so much

Big shouts to Spygirl, BMW4Jay, Laurie619 and everyone else I chilled with....It was a messy weekend but it was a blast:D

its looking like its going to be a ridiculous summer.....I had never seen energy in a club before Tempts sunday night....I cant wait to go back!

BG

now you know what we all knew for years..... temps is the best club in america for 3 months out of the year...

ps I leaked the drill, its was already on AG before I did so dont' get your panties in a bunch, plus justin sent out his mix... I'm not sending it out but its in my directory, but I mis labled it so it will be hard to find:D

seasides pretty weak went down thursday had a room at the aztec 227 lol i was yellen it at every girl i seen hit up merge temps bamboo a few times none of them really were nice enough to dedacated a whole nite too was drunk like 4 days stright got areested for being drunk and nude on the baord walk ended up just with a big ticket and got into a few fights and got a bangen ass tan so over all was decent i guess

I had a blast all weekend....we didn't want to wait on line for Tempts sat cause we were planning to go on Sunday...so we decided to check out Merge instead

What a good idea....It was just packed enough that there was mad energy, but not over packed so you can't move....just right

Walked in to Kylie Minogue (like I did everywhere I went all weekend:laugh: ) and the music just kept bangin all night....energy was great, people were dancin everywhere....I LOVED the vibe in there..... Especially the blasts of cold air from the ceiling (although it got a little too thick at times...I couldnt see a foot in front of me for a minute at a time:laugh:

George had the people at the bar goin nuts...thanx for that flaming drink...even though I fucked it up and sipped it before you could light it :laugh:

Surf sunday.....Energy energy energy...Going Through It at 6pm on a Sunday :laugh:.....K-Lo dropped bombs all day, Mendez blew up the classics set (I Shall Not Be Moved?!?!?!?!:eek: )

Left for Tempts, and after waiting about 45 min, we almost left to go over to Merge......SOOOOOO glad I stayed....Denny ripped it all night and I was messy at Ceeotter's bar the whole night

Sick sick weekend...thanx to everyone who took care of me and made my first weekend in Seaside one to remember (well, the bits and pieces that I can remember :laugh: )

BG

Originally posted by saleen351

now you know what we all knew for years..... temps is the best club in america for 3 months out of the year...

ps I leaked the drill, its was already on AG before I did so dont' get your panties in a bunch, plus justin sent out his mix... I'm not sending it out but its in my directory, but I mis labled it so it will be hard to find:D

too bad the one on audio galaxy was a fake you homo!!! people like you make me sick!

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by whatevaman

too bad the one on audio galaxy was a fake you homo!!! people like you make me sick!

UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM I leaked out the real one you idiot... people like you make me sick......... it on AG right now go find it.... OHHHHHHHHHHH thats right you don't know what I labeled it as....:laugh: :laugh:

Hey BG(ibclubbin), glad to hear u had a great time down in seaside your first time. Wish i was out at tempts on sunday with everyone but just couldn't make it. Friday and saturday were crazy from experience and sunday from what i hear was just as crazy and even more. I know everyone was rippin' into me for not making it out on sunday, lol, my bad i should have been there in the mix.

Originally posted by ibclubbin

BG

YOu were quite the mess!!!!!!!:tongue::love:

UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM I leaked out the real one you idiot... people like you make me sick......... it on AG right now go find it.... OHHHHHHHHHHH thats right you don't know what I labeled it as....:laugh: :laugh:

your truly a fucking moron like i said originaly. first off you told barry that you leaked it because it was already on AG. and that is when i proceeded to call you a fucking moron because the one that that was originaly on AG was a fake! The reason why I said morons like you make me sick is because of people like you that feel the need to give anyone and everyone the track when it was probably given to you with the intent to NOT leak it you fucking worthless piece of shit!!! It's peple like you that don't deserve the track to begin with because you would never step foot in vinyl to hear it being spun to begin with. all you know is XS, Tempts, Merge and all that other jersey cheese shit. You worthless excuse for a person. please don't even bother responding you DORK!

P.S. I had that track months before you even had a clue what it was so get off my dick you slob of a person!

your truly a fucking moron like i said originaly. first off you told barry that you leaked it because it was already on AG. and that is when i proceeded to call you a fucking moron because the one that that was originaly on AG was a fake! The reason why I said morons like you make me sick is because of people like you that feel the need to give anyone and everyone the track when it was probably given to you with the intent to NOT leak it you fucking worthless piece of shit!!! It's peple like you that don't deserve the track to begin with because you would never step foot in vinyl to hear it being spun to begin with. all you know is XS, Tempts, Merge and all that other jersey cheese shit. You worthless excuse for a person. please don't even bother responding you DORK!

P.S. I had that track months before you even had a clue what it was so get off my dick you slob of a person!

yeah but thats the point of ag is to share files. its ppl that dont share that are the morons. u think that you having it and not sharing files is ok cuz its a hot song? thats bullshit. why wouldnt you want to share that type of song with ppl? heres my 10 cents my 2 cents are free

Guest saleen351

when justin sent out his mix the track was on it.... and it was also on there, I hate holding on to music , I told BG i wouldn't leak it and I didn't.... the track is nothing special and non of the dj's are playing it anyhow... I've never seen such anger over a shitty track.... so denny, teo, rs, rr, baez, jv, klo, are all cheese? your and idiot.... you think your cool cause you claim to have a track before people.... wopty dooooooo I'll leak anything I don't give a fuck.... but this time I didn't so relax mr vinyl, ps DT's set in miami people left early...

Originally posted by santaforeal

yeah but thats the point of ag is to share files. its ppl that dont share that are the morons. u think that you having it and not sharing files is ok cuz its a hot song? thats bullshit. why wouldnt you want to share that type of song with ppl? heres my 10 cents my 2 cents are free

cause barry should have never had the track to begin with. noone should have but the track got stolen. and the kid who made it was trying to get it signed. it is people like saleen who make it hard for that to happen to begin with thats all and then they go braggin about it.

when justin sent out his mix the track was on it.... and it was also on there, I hate holding on to music , I told BG i wouldn't leak it and I didn't.... the track is nothing special and non of the dj's are playing it anyhow... I've never seen such anger over a shitty track.... so denny, teo, rs, rr, baez, jv, klo, are all cheese? your and idiot.... you think your cool cause you claim to have a track before people.... wopty dooooooo I'll leak anything I don't give a fuck.... but this time I didn't so relax mr vinyl, ps DT's set in miami people left early...

get a clue you moron. there is more to club life then the jersey shore.

cause barry should have never had the track to begin with. noone should have but the track got stolen. and the kid who made it was trying to get it signed. it is people like saleen who make it hard for that to happen to begin with thats all and then they go braggin about it.

oooooooohhhhhhh now i c. yea if someone stole my track i would flip too.