Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Shagfest III - Attack Of The Moans And Groans

clubkat

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by marcid21

OMG...what the hell was the second to last pic? Some kinda S&M bow and arrow???? WTF?!?!?!! What kinda f'n sex freaks are you people?

FORGET IT!!!! I'M NOT GOIN!!!!!!! :shake:

ha! u should know better than anyone here what those toys are used for!!!!!

Guest gabo

You guys always say that you're gonna go, then you are a no show... quit being a bunch of pussies and just go.

Ill even get apples a lap dance from clubkat if he goes.

Originally posted by dgmodel

lmao... when i first read it ... and you said harry potter... i thought you meant me... but then when this goober jumped up i knew what you meant... so appley are we going? barslut?

yeah, you all are going. . . either that or you're gonna have a Funsize Midget crawling up your anus! I dunno how much $$$ I'll put on BARSLUT showing up...but whatever...you two queens are coming!

:whip2:

Originally posted by wahoo

they have hookahs there? weird...although highly doubt they put weed in there, isn't possession illegal let alone selling it??? i'll haveta swing by there today...

what other joints in the city have hookahs?

Unless they just got em in the last few months, Madame X doesn't have hookahs. I used to go there about once a month. And the place that do have hookahs have flavored tobacco, not weed....Catnip and nutmeg anyone?

think there might be a better chance of tony getting laid before sunrise tonight then barslut showing up at this shindig... doesnt like ppl or anything really for that matter.

Your pretty right about that , but at least i leave my basement everyonce and a while , does the sunlight burn your eyes??

Originally posted by marcid21

yeah, you all are going. . . either that or you're gonna have a Funsize Midget crawling up your anus! I dunno how much $$$ I'll put on BARSLUT showing up...but whatever...you two queens are coming!

:whip2:

I will be there right with you to :whip2: them...Tony get your ass out biatch...and bring Marko with ya;)

Originally posted by brickhouse

Unless they just got em in the last few months, Madame X doesn't have hookahs. I used to go there about once a month. And the place that do have hookahs have flavored tobacco, not weed....Catnip and nutmeg anyone?

Aww, someone told me they had hookahs. :( And someone here really used to work at a bar where they sold low-grade weed, I swear! At least... that's what he said... :shaky: