Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ok, all males who like chicks who go to Club space ...

Guest saleen351

Guest saleen351

Ok, I'm gonna get shit for this, but where do u guys bang chicks at in club space? In nyc we do as we please and no one thinks twice but I hooked up with this married broad on the dance floor and she wanted to bang, but I couldn't find a spot in the club, where the hell is there a good spot in there? I tried the patio and hip hop room to no avail, the bathrooms arent' really like the nyc bathrooms... i had to take her home and leave the club at like 3am....:mad: I actually had to talk to her!!!!!:mad:

HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

please no shit for this thread, I'm a scum bag and proud of it so keep the drama for your momma...

hey Saleen, there is not much you can do inside Space though at the VIP you can do the "barber chair" position as long as she is wearing a long skirt that way you guys don't have to put on a show. hehehehehehe :D

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by sobeton

LOL hook the security dude up in vip , and your set. so I’ve heard. :D

where the hell is the vip section in there? is that wear you walk in and its to the left? and how much?

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by sobeton

check your pm's you sick fawk. :D

:D

ahhhhhhhhh I can't wait till next week... round two ding ding ding...

Originally posted by sunnyhost

EW MAN..NOT CUZ OF ANYTHING...BUT I CANT BELIEVE U'D BANG SOME RANDOM CHICK JUST LIKE THAT IN A CLUB......OH WELL...TO EACH THEIR OWN...JUST DONT BE SILLY AND PROTECT UR WILLY!

Been there done that, gotta love Exit's rooftop single stall bathrooms....:laugh:

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by johnny13

You guys don't know about the dark corner............

teach me OB1

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by saleen351

Ok, I'm gonna get shit for this, but where do u guys bang chicks at in club space? In nyc we do as we please and no one thinks twice but I hooked up with this married broad on the dance floor and she wanted to bang, but I couldn't find a spot in the club, where the hell is there a good spot in there? I tried the patio and hip hop room to no avail, the bathrooms arent' really like the nyc bathrooms... i had to take her home and leave the club at like 3am....:mad: I actually had to talk to her!!!!!:mad:

HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

please no shit for this thread, I'm a scum bag and proud of it so keep the drama for your momma...

only if it was sound factory u coulda fucked her on the dance floor

if not there theres always the bathrooms

gotta love the NYC unisex bathrooms

mad girls get fed cock in the stalls

LOVEE IT

Originally posted by sunnyhost

EW MAN..NOT CUZ OF ANYTHING...BUT I CANT BELIEVE U'D BANG SOME RANDOM CHICK JUST LIKE THAT IN A CLUB......OH WELL...TO EACH THEIR OWN...JUST DONT BE SILLY AND PROTECT UR WILLY!

i agree with you sunnyhost! thats just plain out disgusting!!!! and to think that most guys are like this now a days! YUCK! learn how to keep your D!CK in your pants!!!!!:laugh: :laugh: