Clubplanet Nightlife Community

It's official...Cocaine in Pills

Just like the rest of you, i understand the economics of why there is no cocaine or heroin in E. so you can imagine my surprise when i was checking dancesafe today for current lab results and i found a pill that contained something like 67% MDMA and 33% cocaine. WTF??? i've never seen a pill that had cocaine in it. the pill had a 7-Up Logo on it. you can check this out @ http://www.dancesafe.org/labtesting/ .

please post your thoughts on this...

67% mdma...thats 67% more then whats in most pills around now a days...ive done ills and a little coke before and it didnt do shit..cides...33% coke in a pill that small would only be worth a few bumps at best...they are just using it as a filler i bet...probably some stomped to shit gutter garbage...

• 2 weeks later...

Its just so unlikely (but obviously not impossible) that someone with the skill to synth MDMA would happen to have Coke lying around. They are just totally different classes of drugs and one is pseudonatural while the other is totally synthetic.

Throw in the economics that anyone would buy a pill with MDMA why waste the coke? and it becomes a one in a 10,000 long shot.

• 2 weeks later...

Don't know about coke, but I really hate the speed pills that are going around now, very little mdma and full of speed. I hate speed and the fact that my roll stops after a few hours but yet I am up for two days (almost) really pisses me off. Just give us good pills damn you!!!