Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Roxy Countdown 10 MORE DAYS!!

Originally posted by highmay

HAHAHAHA I'm loving these responses!!! you're damn right this is an entire crock of shit...

THE UNDERAGE MORON HAS STRUCK YET AGAIN!!!

it's like we don't need to do any of the work...she just keeps being the stupid piece of trash she always is and we just feed off of it...what beauty...

it's about the LES my friends...

Jaime, for someone who is so sweet, kind, and sincere in person you really are an asshole on this board toward certain people. I've talked to you about 5 times in person, and your attitude and persona in person is without a doubt fun and interesting, but yet on this board, you come off as the "know-it-all-mother-fucking-highmay." And all power to you, but can you please refrain from constantly making fun of the girl i love? is it that hard? your comments are just rude and tasteless.

Originally posted by djustinh

Jaime, for someone who is so sweet, kind, and sincere in person you really are an asshole on this board toward certain people. I've talked to you about 5 times in person, and your attitude and persona in person is without a doubt fun and interesting, but yet on this board, you come off as the "know-it-all-mother-fucking-highmay." And all power to you, but can you please refrain from constantly making fun of the girl i love? is it that hard? your comments are just rude and tasteless.

its very simple mr higgins. he's a fucking drama queen. :)

Originally posted by djustinh

Jaime, for someone who is so sweet, kind, and sincere in person you really are an asshole on this board toward certain people. I've talked to you about 5 times in person, and your attitude and persona in person is without a doubt fun and interesting, but yet on this board, you come off as the "know-it-all-mother-fucking-highmay." And all power to you, but can you please refrain from constantly making fun of the girl i love? is it that hard? your comments are just rude and tasteless. [/quote

it aint anything against you...but i cant help it if this idiot tries to make us believe for one muthafuckin second that we'll be up in arms about some forgetful party with forgetful talent playing on a quality system...

since the day she's registered, she's done nothing but portray herself as blissfully ignorant...and i can care less if she's your gf, but i have low tolerance for stupidity no matter who the fuck it is...

sorry if you feel that my comments are rude and tasteless, but she deserves every bit of negative critism she gets thrown at her...and remember, im not the only one who feels this way...she's part of why the CP boards suck...

now please go back to your decks and practice your beat matching...youll waste time arguing with me...im not worth it...

Originally posted by riz2

jon,some of my production work you hear on ktu is designed for mainstream radio ,but i spin tribal and dark trippy vocals when im playing live.e-mail me and i'll send you some of my darker remixes that i just finished .

Mike Rizzo

I have had the pleasure listening to Mike many times live and he is a great DJ. He spins like he says. Give the guy a chance.

Originally posted by sexxyh

~~~i just miss roxy so i cant wait :party::bounce:

Helen I agree 100%.. I will def be there!!!! So are we gonna wear the roxy stage crew shirts? :laugh: or Helen.. sexxy bitch crew? hmmmmmmmmmmmmm :goofy:

I see many of you are bashing Rizzo on this thread, but most of you probably only know him from his KTU spots or his CD. Before you come up with this misconception that all he plays is KTU cheese, hear him out and give the guy a chance. He plays to his crowd and he can and will adapt to the crowd at Roxy.

Originally posted by djdanfury

I see many of you are bashing Rizzo on this thread, but most of you probably only know him from his KTU spots or his CD. Before you come up with this misconception that all he plays is KTU cheese, hear him out and give the guy a chance. He plays to his crowd and he can and will adapt to the crowd at Roxy.

yeah I agree.. I used to listen him at tunnel.. I enjoyed his sets. Not like that means anythng to you people b/c i am a Draper lover... :rolleyes:

Originally posted by djdanfury

Dan it's nothing against Rizzo. It's just that I don't see this as a spectacular opening night lineup. For all the hype and for such and event you'd expect more.