Abortion...

dgmodel

Are You Pro-life or Pro-Choice???  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Are You Pro-life or Pro-Choice???

• Pro-Choice
    • Pro-Life
    • ...dont have an opinion...

vader, all those little sperm in your sig could have grown up to be little vaders... MURDERER!!! :tongue:

These "discussions" are stupid. Nobody agrees, nobody listens, nobody compromises or changes their mind. Much better to just state our opinions and shake our heads silently at those we disagree with.

I prefer protection and birth control so I won't every have to make that decision to have or not have a baby.

When it happens I will be ready and it if isn't planned I will at least be married (hopefully) so far it has worked for me...................

Originally posted by fantazy

If Abortion is Murder then a blow job is genocide

PRO CHOICE

OMG!!!- :laugh:

Every sperm is sacred

Every sperm is great

If a sperm is wasted

God gets quite irate!

Very strongly Pro-Choice for me bebe.

I am pro life. The only situations I see fit for women to have abortions is if the child will be born deformed and will live a miserable life. OR if the mother's life is in danger as well. Otherwise, people should stop fucking and not thinking about the consequences should the female involved gets pregnant...it's time responsibility become a priority for people that have sex again...killing a fetus because you were stupid enough not to take the right measures to avoid it is wrong. If you cannot afford to have a child, put it up for adoption, but don't murder another human being.

Originally posted by sassa

I am pro life. The only situations I see fit for women to have abortions is if the child will be born deformed and will live a miserable life. OR if the mother's life is in danger as well. Otherwise, people should stop fucking and not thinking about the consequences should the female involved gets pregnant...it's time responsibility become a priority for people that have sex again...killing a fetus because you were stupid enough not to take the right measures to avoid it is wrong. If you cannot afford to have a child, put it up for adoption, but don't murder another human being.

If the baby doesn't look like the Gerber baby, its chances of being adopted are slim to none. It will be raised by the state, and its life WILL be miserable. Likewise if it is raised by a mother that doesn't want it or is too young or poor to care for it adequately.

Bringing a life into this world knowing that all the cards are stacked against it is far worse than killing it before it become sentient, IMO.

And if you think people should stop fucking, I give you the responsibility of figuring out how to do that. Good luck. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by hoke

If the baby doesn't look like the Gerber baby, its chances of being adopted are slim to none. It will be raised by the state, and its life WILL be miserable. Likewise if it is raised by a mother that doesn't want it or is too young or poor to care for it adequately.

Bringing a life into this world knowing that all the cards are stacked against it is far worse than killing it before it become sentient, IMO.

And if you think people should stop fucking, I give you the responsibility of figuring out how to do that. Good luck. :rolleyes:

not fucking.... but fucking AND taking responsibility...

i agree with the rest, you are right....

oh yes, abortion, the eternal divider. im generally pro choice, with some restricitions. the thing is, i think abortion would be best fit in 3rd world countries, where birth rates are devastangly high, and people live miserable lives due to low resources, and a shitty quality of life. take a guess why mid east is so pissed. china's standard of living has been going up slowly, because they have strict birth laws, which stabilize population growth.

Originally posted by sassa

killing a fetus because you were stupid enough not to take the right measures to avoid it is wrong.

What about people who do take precaution, but wind up pregnant anyway?

There's no such thing as a 100% effective form of birth control.

Originally posted by tastyt

There's no such thing as a 100% effective form of birth control.

sure there is...dont fuck...best form of bc is no sex at all

as for the original question i am pro-choice

there were 2 pro-life responses..who was the other?