Clubplanet Nightlife Community

After Sex Behavior

marcid21

cuddling, then sex again, then cuddling again. getting up sometime and making some dinner together or go out eat something.

leaving right away has absolutely no style. when i have to leave (i already wrote that some weeks ago and you all made fun of me :(;) ) i leave back at least a card with a flower (that i steal from her or another garden) behind with a "i really enjoyed last night" written on the card.

I usually like to talk after sex, which of course involves cuddling.

but then sometimes you run into these girls who can't follow your track of thought and that's when it gets ruined and you never see them again.

Originally posted by tastyt

The worst is when you can't just chill afterwards :( ... to cuddle, talk, or hell, even just pass out together.

brilliant example of negative framing!

let me reframe this for you:

The best is when you just can chill afterwards :) ... to cuddle, talk, or hell, even just pass out together.

positive framing of everything is a key point to always walk around as a happy camper you know :)

what do you think feels better when you even only read it, mines or yours?

Originally posted by tastey

brilliant example of negative framing!

let me reframe this for you:

The best is when you just can chill afterwards :) ... to cuddle, talk, or hell, even just pass out together.

positive framing of everything is a major point to always walk around as a happy camper you know :)

what do you think feels better when you even only read it, mines or yours?

The glass is half empty, now shaddup already. :laugh: :laugh:

:tongue: :tongue:

Usually I like to lay in bed a lil while and cuddle, maybe have a couple of laughs, plant some wet kisses on my baby. Then I always get this craving for weird foods... By that time im ready to jump out of my bed and feed myself and my hunney...

MMmmmm Pound Cake and Strawberries!!!

Originally posted by linabina

im a cuddler.... anytime any place.... just snuggle with me and ill be happy :)

awww, i could use some of that now. i´m alone and spent (actually WASTED) my evening with a girl that belongs to another guy and still does ;)

Originally posted by phatman

hers...cuz she's yummy to look at, listen to, rub up against, etc...

umm well, i´m yummy to look at too, girls love to listen to me, not to mention to rub against me, so your statement doesn´t make sense ;)

Originally posted by gothzane

I tell her..."Hey! Get in the kitchen and cook me a pie!"

:flame:

:laugh: :laugh: ..i think im the only one who got that .....

after sex..hmm...sit there and talk...im random as shit so i just make them laugh...sometimes we recap the sexcapade..thats always fun..and it just leads to more sex eheh