Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Grope's Review Of Mdw...not A Good One

THE GREAT ONE was very disappointed by the amount of trash, thugz, hoods and out of shape preppy pussies down the Jersey shore this past weekend...not to mention the disgusting array of wanna be guidette monsters that somehow made it through the front door. Don't get me wrong, there were some pretty fine monsters I graced with my presence, but both quality and quantity came no where near THE GREAT ONE's expectations. However, I will remain optimistic going into this coming weekend and would like to attribute last weekend's disaster to the holiday.

Stardo, I'm sure it was nice to meet me...too bad you and blondy are into scrawny dudes in flannel shirts that have no respect for themselves. Junkyardog, your apology is accepted...we do need to work on your timidness though if you're gonna be partaking in THE GAUNTLET.

Message to the NJ Shore club owners...IT'S OKAY TO BE SELECTIVE, SO STOP LETTING THOSE LOW-LIFE THUGZ THROUGH THE DOOR AND REGULATE THE AMOUNT OF PEOPLE THAT ENTER...FUCKING DISASTER EVERYWHERE I WENT THIS WEEKEND!!! HIRE SOME DOORMEN FROM NYC FOR GROPASAURUS'S SAKE!!!

Word son, word!!! Shoulda come to Surf Club like I told you for Sunday Happy-hour. Would've made up for whatever inadequacies Belmar presented for this MDW, with a surplus of MEATHEADS, and SUPER-GUIDETTES. Walking in the place smelled like AquaNet, and I think everyone received a few cc's of Sust with the price of admisson. However, I did get a prime tan in unfavorable tanning weather, and am probably one of the best tanners in the country, let alone the state. Anyone here see a guy in a construction hat and crossing guard vest in boxer shorts sweeping the sidewalk on 14th early Monday morning??? I thought I was seeing things. He had that outfit, with nothing else on, and would sweep, then dance with the broom to a price is right themed house song. Funniest thing I'd seen that weekend.

Grop- Stardo and I both agree that you and Slonger were the best looking guys in D'jais on Friday night (especially you Slonger). It was a pleasure meeting you, hopefully we'll meet up again real soon! As far as the plaid shirt geeks go, I kept wishing I was sitting on Slonger's lap instead of eating Pizza with them...:-(

Grop- I'm sure you are talking about the crust and crud that lurking around Headliners on Sat. night....aweful crowd and aweful music! Stardo will be commenting soon.

Grop you know it was more your pleasure than mine.

I must admit you are a fine piece of meat though.

Looking forward to pussy blocking the next girl I see you out with!! Let the summer blocking begin baby!! Please try and control groping me. Just kidding

Shlonger the pleasure was all ours. I heard seaside was great all weekend.

Originally posted by tommyarmani

Is this guidos Vs. prep's or something? To be honest, people that lean on the preppy side are the ones who tend to exclude people outside of their "click"... Cant we all just get along?

I nub you dont worry.:tongue:

Grope...I couldn't agree with you more. There was so much 'trash' out this weekend :mad: It's a real shame when ugly people get in the way of us beautiful clubbers. As these ugly people would say " Its 'aight' though". We'll be 'sexy dancing' along the French Riviera with other lean europeans soon.

By the way, who is this stardo chick? The tall brunette from Friday? The ridiculous blonde from Sat. happy hour?

The short beauty from the evening? Is she the one that picked us up at...forget it....there are too many to name.

Bro, I'm sure even you get confused.......

By the way, shlonger looked like a Sexy Nigerian Superstar....he was that damn tanned.

"I'm a 'non-gender specific' sexy lean european with an extensive backround in mixed martial arts/greco-roman and philipino grappling....how often do you come across one of those?"

Very good reason why I stay away from the boardwalk....There were so many trashy people on the boardwalk...I bet I couldve learned 6 different languages if I hung out there for the night.....but for those slimmy white pale preppies walking on the boardwalk passing a mini basketball around that they won.....they make me sick they should be sailing or golfing with their pansy ass friends.....

Originally posted by passionate

Grope...I couldn't agree with you more. There was so much 'trash' out this weekend :mad: It's a real shame when ugly people get in the way of us beautiful clubbers. As these ugly people would say " Its 'aight' though". We'll be 'sexy dancing' along the French Riviera with other lean europeans soon.

By the way, who is this stardo chick? The tall brunette from Friday? The ridiculous blonde from Sat. happy hour?

The short beauty from the evening? Is she the one that picked us up at...forget it....there are too many to name.

Bro, I'm sure even you get confused.......

By the way, shlonger looked like a Sexy Nigerian Superstar....he was that damn tanned.

"I'm a 'non-gender specific' sexy lean european with an extensive backround in mixed martial arts/greco-roman and philipino grappling....how often do you come across one of those?"

Chick:box: That is Mrs.Stardo to you passionfruit!!!

Originally posted by badassmafuka

Very good reason why I stay away from the boardwalk....There were so many trashy people on the boardwalk...I bet I couldve learned 6 different languages if I hung out there for the night.....but for those slimmy white pale preppies walking on the boardwalk passing a mini basketball around that they won.....they make me sick they should be sailing or golfing with their pansy ass friends.....

WHATS SO WRONG WITH SAILING, AND GOLFING????

Originally posted by badassmafuka

WHATS SO WRONG WITH SAILING, AND GOLFING????

Originally posted by gropasaurus

Message to the NJ Shore club owners...IT'S OKAY TO BE SELECTIVE, SO STOP LETTING THOSE LOW-LIFE THUGZ THROUGH THE DOOR AND REGULATE THE AMOUNT OF PEOPLE THAT ENTER...FUCKING DISASTER EVERYWHERE I WENT THIS WEEKEND!!! HIRE SOME DOORMEN FROM NYC FOR GROPASAURUS'S SAKE!!!

Bon is actually working on getting Paris to work the Djais door pretty soon. Imagine her/him telling people to step off the line because they had on too much Abercrombie/J Crew. :laugh:

Originally posted by djdanfury

Bon is actually working on getting Paris to work the Djais door pretty soon. Imagine her/him telling people to step off the line because they had on too much Abercrombie/J Crew. :laugh:

Oh my god!!!! How funny would that be.....

Originally posted by djdanfury

Ok ABERCROMBIE is hippie wear but J Crew :rolleyes:

Cmon.... :splat:

Nothing....Those are two sports that are actually classy. But these retarded grease monkeys would rather be out tanning and listening to KTU.......$30/hr? WOW!!!!!!!! OHHHH MAAAANNNN.....YAY!!!! Shit I pay more for my personal assistant (a retarded guidette by the way). And to address the whole "trashy" problem down the shore. YOU are the problem.....Youre the white trash that permeates the air down there. One could only wish to be a REAL preppy....all the girls....the class....and the prestige that comes with being one. What do you white spics have? Ahhh....the muscles? Right. Heres the thing....If I was battling my insecurities and I spent 8 hours at the gym every day Id be "ripped" too. However, Im too enthralled in my business ordering my little "guido drones" around. Maybe if youd get out of the tanning bed for a second you could afford more than some Versace or Gucci knock-off shirt?