Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Happy Birthday SeXXyBaByD

Originally posted by spragga25

old and lonely....that's me...keep thinking that you confused little girl...

BTW - it's Prescription

Cheers

I doubt I'm confused. And i know its prescription I did a spell check your just to quick to reply to me. get on this one...

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by £ddie

Exactly, all she did was make a comment about why this was at the top of the forum? Is that causing drama?? I was wondering the same thing. And I'm not the only one. Spragga, you set it off. :rolleyes:

As i believe 2 or 3 other people asked if it was a sticky. I wasn't lookign to ruin her b-day thread but this old ass lonely man had to jump down my throat.

Originally posted by fierydesire

That great :clap2::rolleyes:

yes its great just how you make a post sayin that someone else agrees with you in thinkin shes annoying. If being liked (or considered not annoying) on this board wasnt important to you, then you wouldnt have posted that. Dont go play it off now like you dont care. Jerk.

Relax its just a messageboard.

Originally posted by smokesum

yes its great just how you make a post sayin that someone else agrees with you in thinkin shes annoying. If being liked (or considered not annoying) on this board wasnt important to you, then you wouldnt have posted that. Dont go play it off now like you dont care. Jerk.

She was saying that to Joe G about leaving the thread but thanks Smokes for sticking up for me :D

Originally posted by tunnelbandit

Actually I was the first one to ask why it was sticky...And I ask again....why is it?

Sheesh man!! It's also Alanis Morisettes' bday too but you do not see...ohh wait:)

yea well i went to the sotre to buy some milk. that should be a sticky too.

Originally posted by girly

Eric, i don't need new material for you. Everyone knows already about you OK? And I still said Hello to you on Saturday.:rolleyes: I feel bad from what I've heard about you so keep it up .. WE ALL KNOW YOUR DEALL

Hey BigpoppaGOOFBALL not quick to reply huh? Thats why u should have MYOB. Remember I was still nice to you..

Ugh:rolleyes: I think your the one who needs to relax pal...it is just a messageboard...being liked...hmm attention whore....me never, your one to talk...why dont you go back to your bump forum and play with yourself :idea: . . .it seems odd to me that you to jump in on this one and defend people when you are constantly bashing others....dumbass

and girly that comment was to you and about you...:rolleyes::finger:

shit...a b-day thread killed over some petty nonsense:blown:

obviously he walked away and you want more...you are a biatch and an instigator...do you feed off this shit?:rolleyes:

Yeah thats it. Your A bitch and thats the darn truth..

BTW, Joe I stepped out for a cig break;)

was it as good for you as it was for me? :D

PHUTUREPHUNK: bitch you betta check yoself... You get up in my grill like dat once mo', and i'm gonna have to slap the taste out yo' mouf! :mad:

nice comeback :rolleyes: She proved you wrong and thats all you say.

no one started drama on this thread but you. You look like the big dick now. I guess you need to let out all that frustration from not gettin any ass. Same goes for BigPoppaNoass.

BTW:

NO ONE CARES ABOUT YOUR GAY SAAB!

Have I ever met you in person? If not - shut your ass up you little pussy

Ugh:rolleyes: I think your the one who needs to relax pal...it is just a messageboard...being liked...hmm attention whore....me never, your one to talk...why dont you go back to your bump forum and play with yourself :idea: . . .it seems odd to me that you to jump in on this one and defend people when you are constantly bashing others....dumbass

and girly that comment was to you and about you...:rolleyes::finger:

shit...a b-day thread killed over some petty nonsense:blown:

Yea all of a sudden you're not an attention whore :rolleyes: Whatever. Give it up. People can see right through you.

There wouldnt be drama if Mr.ImOver25ButYetTryToGetInto16YearOldsPants didnt open his big mouth. Same goes for BigPoppaMyPostsAreNeverFunny. It seems like she was attacked for no reason. Apparantly TunnelBandit was the first to question why the thread was sticky, but no one says anything to him.

Dont cry about a thread turning into drama,when you are a cause for it. It makes you look like a bigger dick than you already are.

Ok somebody answer my question...why was it sticky?

Here is why...

Some folks have their name in a more nifty shade of orange than some other folks.With this nifty shade comes some super duper extras.You may move things,make em sticky, etc.

Ok so somebody you know has a b day and probably over a cute lil conversation it was said "hey lets make it sticky and keep it on top". A chuckle and a knee slap was shared and the rest is history....

Am I right?