Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sex Board Personalities vs Real Life Personalities

marcid21

Originally posted by flying_high

pissy and bitchy on the board - rather upsent minded or really friendly (depending on the time of day and person) in real life :D

It's true! Believe it or not folks, Flying High is very nice in person! :laugh2::tongue:

As for myself... it depends on who I'm with... I mean, with all the sex board freaks I'm pretty much the same as I am on the board... but with most other people I am painfully shy... :(

Originally posted by tastyt

It's true! Believe it or not folks, Flying High is very nice in person! :laugh2::tongue:

As for myself... it depends on who I'm with... I mean, with all the sex board freaks I'm pretty much the same as I am on the board... but with most other people I am painfully shy... :(

freak!! :tongue:

Originally posted by tastyt

Thanks tastyt :D I know it's rather unbelievable...lol...and btw: yeah I can confirm that you are the sex freak in real life, that you portray on the board :tongue: (and that's what I like and respect you for)

I always start being an observer (calm, relaxed) but if you get my attention I turn into this little puppy (playfull and even taking a little bite at you) , the next and highest level would be me dropping all of my defences... I'm the same inhere as in real life.

I'm not sure what my personality seems like on the board since I haven't been posting much lately. But I think it's safe to say that I'm a sex freak in actual life. I've already gotten laid nine times this week in about every way imagineable. And then my g/f gets back from Germany in ten days, so I imagine my bed will be getting even more abuse when she returns. Sex, drugs, and gabber music are about the only things that make me happy right now.

After tonight's display, I'm willing to say I'm the only TRUE freak on this board....

Oh, and Dracos, I tried catching you at Flamingo last night, but you were already gone. Either way, seems like a decent party (and nobody seemed to care that I was wearing a tight shirt and raver pants) :aright:

Originally posted by brickhouse

After tonight's display, I'm willing to say I'm the only TRUE freak on this board....

that's giving yourself waaaaayyyy too much credit!

You know I'm totally going to have to beg to differ....:tongue:

Originally posted by brickhouse

Deep throating a dildo in public doesn't make you a freak... the freakiest stuff goes on behind CLOSED doors, my friend! :tongue: