Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Registered a complaint to the police department.

Registered complaint towards police dept.

I'm driving down Route 100 in Briarcliff to pickup the radiator for the shitmobile('86 Toyota Camry). On the way there I noticed there is a police checkpoint which i've seen before. This is at a major intersection between in between three traffic lights. Traffic is backed up for a while, cars were sitting in the middle of the intersection. When i get up there i ask the officer, "Excuse me, is there a detour i can take to avoid this mess on the way back?" He said, "yeah, come back at 3pm(3 hours later).. we'll be gone by then." That got me started.

This checkpoint is a way for them to make more money by ticking people who have expired inspection and registration stickets. That is all. assholes. They can do this by checking cars elsewhere, like parking lots, go to a mall.

Then on the way back the traffic was insane. All 3 intersections were littered with cars, people about to collide with each other. Keep in mind there are two lanes each way and the intserection with 133 and the Taconic right there. So when my turn comes once AGAIN I politely tell the officer, "do you know that traffic is backed up all the way, the intersection back there is packed, someone is going to have an accident very soon." The officer acknowledges this and then this other officer right next to her says didn't hear me so i repeat myself. His reply, "did you get into an accident? don't worry about it(or mind your own business, something like that).. we're having a checkpoint here. have a nice day." They harass me, I harass them. Called the police department when i got home and spoke to the luitenant. That cop was a total DICK. Some cops I come across are very nice, some are total assholes who think they are above god.

ok i'm done venting.

ALL COPS ARE ASSHOLES, THESE ARE GUYS WHO HAD NO OTHER OPTIONS IN LIFE, GARBAGE MEN WITH GUNS, THEY DO AS THEY'RE TOLD, AND ARE OBEDIENT TO THEIR MASTERS (THE PAYCHECK), BACK IN '96 I GOT PULLED OVER AND THE COP SEARCHED MY CAR WITH HIS BUDDIES, THEY WERE IN AWE THAT A YOUNG GUY COULD HAVE A NEW CONVERTIBLE AND MORE THAN THEIR WEEKS PAY IN CASH IN MY POCKET, I TOLD THEM THAT I HAD A REAL JOB AND FROM THE COMMENTS I HEARD MUMBLED, I'M SURE THEY FELT LIKE CRYING TO THEIR EDITH BUNKER WIVES AT HOME....AND THESE GUYS AREN'T HERO'S, DO YOU THINK IF THEY KNEW THEY WOULD GET A SCRATCH THEY WOULD'VE RAN IN THAT BUILDING, THESE ARE THE SAME PEOPLE WHO CLAIM STRESS AS A DISABILITY AND SUCKER US INTO PAYING THEM FOR 5 YEARS B4 RETURNING TO THE JOB...LONG LIVE DUNKIN DOUGHNUTS

Originally posted by icyhotnyc

ALL COPS ARE ASSHOLES, THESE ARE GUYS WHO HAD NO OTHER OPTIONS IN LIFE, GARBAGE MEN WITH GUNS, THEY DO AS THEY'RE TOLD, AND ARE OBEDIENT TO THEIR MASTERS (THE PAYCHECK), BACK IN '96 I GOT PULLED OVER AND THE COP SEARCHED MY CAR WITH HIS BUDDIES, THEY WERE IN AWE THAT A YOUNG GUY COULD HAVE A NEW CONVERTIBLE AND MORE THAN THEIR WEEKS PAY IN CASH IN MY POCKET, I TOLD THEM THAT I HAD A REAL JOB AND FROM THE COMMENTS I HEARD MUMBLED, I'M SURE THEY FELT LIKE CRYING TO THEIR EDITH BUNKER WIVES AT HOME....AND THESE GUYS AREN'T HERO'S, DO YOU THINK IF THEY KNEW THEY WOULD GET A SCRATCH THEY WOULD'VE RAN IN THAT BUILDING, THESE ARE THE SAME PEOPLE WHO CLAIM STRESS AS A DISABILITY AND SUCKER US INTO PAYING THEM FOR 5 YEARS B4 RETURNING TO THE JOB...LONG LIVE DUNKIN DOUGHNUTS

Get a clue.

as far as i am concerned, 75% of cops are the scum of the earth. the 25% that are left seem to be hiding or something. for every good experience i;ve had with a cop, i;ve had 5 bad ones.

i got three tiockets three days in a row for not having my license plate displayed proparly.

i put my car in front of my house, but i got new plates and didnt have enough screws, so I put the plate in my rear window. come back later, and see a ticket. later, i go to the store, leave my car fora little while on a meter, come back, another ticket, and the next day, i put my license plate in the holder, but it happens to fall off while the car is parked in front of my house cause it wasnt holding good. i come home from work (my car was parked the whole time in front of my house) and another ticket, and my license plate is lying on the ground next to my car.

its instances like this that makes me hate cops and the corruption and bullshit they stand for. most of the cops i have dealt with are worthless scumbags who arent worth me spitting on them.

if youre breaking the law of course youre going to think that cops are assholes for ruining your "fun":rolleyes:

im not directing this towards teklord, but to those people who make general ignorant statements such as "all cops are pigs". they put their lives on the line for YOU. sure there are bad cops out there - just as there are bad people in every profession.

theres a difference between breaking the law and having your license plate in your back window IN FRONT OF YOUR OWN HOUSE because you need to go to home depot to buy the right screws!!!

cops are money-hungry shits for the most part. again there are exceptions (two cops were nice enough to help me out recently). probably investigators, or drug cops are good cops. (hehe) but any cop that has ANYTHING to do with traffic is usually an asshole.

Some of the cops I've dealt with in New York City and Nassau County have a very petty way of thinking.

Some of them say the most ignorant, misinformed shit , and some of the shit that they say makes me wonder how they made it on to the force in the first place.

One time I was pulled over in Nassau County by two undercover cops who pulled over the wrong car. After discovering that they pulled over the wrong individual, both of the cops tried to make it seem as if I had done something wrong:

"What's all this garbage doing in your car?"

Then they started looking through all the shit in my car for God knows what. While looking at these two fucking idiots rummage through the shit in my car, I couldn't help but think of how petty and pittiful some cops are. I kept asking "Why did you pull me over," and the cop kept saying "Keep your mouth shut or you're going to jail." So I was like "Fuck it," and he took his handcuffs out as if they were supposed to intimidate me. I then turned around, put my hands behind my back, and assumed the handcuffing position; at this point he said: "Just go over there and stand up." Bottom line: He had no reason to even attempt to arrest me. Some cops spend so much time fucking up that they have to spend even more time covering their asses like little babies who shit their diapers.

Pathetic.

Some cops that make it on to the force are so fucking ignorant that it makes me sick to my stomach. Many cops have a very fucked up personality, and they feel as if a badge gives them authority to move around the law. I suppose being a civil servant who makes a very limited amount of money would make one want to cherish what little authority one has, but this hardly seems to be the reason for the behavior of some police officers. Many individuals who join the force do have options and an education, but they choose to be a police officer, despite the limited salary. Some cops join for the right reasons, and some join only to become a fucking asshole to the people they serve.

Some cops are nothing more than thugs with badges, and it really is a shame.

Originally posted by sxyaznchiq

if youre breaking the law of course youre going to think that cops are assholes for ruining your "fun":rolleyes:

im not directing this towards teklord, but to those people who make general ignorant statements such as "all cops are pigs". they put their lives on the line for YOU. sure there are bad cops out there - just as there are bad people in every profession.

Yeah you are right, if you are breaking the law then you can't really complain. However even while breaking the law there are cops that do cross the line between being professional and abusing their power. I've had a few experiences with cops that were great. I would agree that NY cops are better than NJ cops simply because they put up with more on a daily basis. NYPD earns my respect.

UPDATE: I almost forgot. My friend got 3 tickets that day at the same police checkpoint. One for an improperly muffled vehicle(Integra with really loud catback exhaust), one for license plate covers and another one. They were just looking to make money, and that was the most efficient way of doing it.

copy of email i just sent to the "ACLU"

Imagine my surprise when I met a gentleman at a wedding today and he told me where I parked my car and who it was registered to. This happened today, the man said he was a police officer with the 111th precinct auto crimes unit in queens NY. He told me he ran my plates while my car was parked, then called my girlfriends father when he recognized the name on the registration, I feel so violated. The fact that the car is registered under her name is of no one business, much less her parents or the police. I feel it is all right for the police to inspect vehicles while they are parked to see if they are stolen, however, I feel that when they publicly announce private information (which this person did in my case) it is a violation of my privacy. I felt so embarrassed. My girlfriend feels that if I report this incidence that I will have the precinct harassing me to get even. What do you suggest actions (if any) I should take?