Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hi All...Say hi to the New Kid

hey all, I'm mark...i just wanted to say hi to everyone who posts here. I just moved into NYC and i'm tryin to meet some chill people who like to have good time, and who like to party. i know no one here yet, and damn i'm bored so be in touch BLKdilznik is my IM if you do "that kinda thing".So yeah, anyway hi.

whats up guys...i've been kinda floatin around the boards and reading some of the posts, and i gotta say everyone seems real chill and friendly. I think i'm gonna stick around for awhile, and start postin more so you'll be seein me around. anyway...it's friday! anyone have any plans or know anywhere that'd be a good time for my first NYC club experince?

Originally posted by markizwhoiam

whats up guys...i've been kinda floatin around the boards and reading some of the posts, and i gotta say everyone seems real chill and friendly. I think i'm gonna stick around for awhile, and start postin more so you'll be seein me around. anyway...it's friday! anyone have any plans or know anywhere that'd be a good time for my first NYC club experince?

Turntables on the Hudson tonight at the Frying Pan.

:D

wow, hi all. thanks for sayin hi, i feel so loved :):D anyway to answer the inquiring minds... i'm from boston, and yes i do hate the yankees but i'm sure we can all get past that. Ummm i'm 19, i'm incredibly musically open minded. I love reggae,good hard progressive trance, jungle, dub all that god stuff. Basically i like all "techno" if the vibe wher i am is good and people are having fun. I'm big into good underground hip hop (no ja rule for me), umm i like jam bands, used to love the dead and phish and all that stuff, i actually spent a summer followin phish which was awesome but i never went like all out...no natty dreads, no patch work pants, no un-cleanliness. But anyway i'm off the topic, i play some african drums and absolutely love the sound of a big strong drum circle...and lastly if u catch me in the right mellow mood (like i'm in right now) then i'm big into jazz. OK music thing answered...umm what else, how close to the park? i'm literally a stones throw away, one big upside to moving in with your investment banking sister :) and i dunno, i think thats about it. Thanks for everyone bein so friendly, and i'm sure that one of these days i'll bump into a few of ya out and about. til then...

O and, hi amy!! i remember you, you were real cool, you should gimme an email or something... mstreeter420@hotmail.com

be in touch