Clubplanet Nightlife Community

France loses World Cup opener!

Originally posted by xxdonxlavitoxx

if senegal beat france then my hopes of my country Ecuador, beating italy on monday just might happen!!

watch it there bro.....i wouldnt hold my breath.....but this is the world cup and you never know.....

it just shows that zidane controls the whole team for france.....

italia, italia, italia

Originally posted by msoprano13

watch it there bro.....i wouldnt hold my breath.....but this is the world cup and you never know.....

italia, italia, italia

ECUADOR BABY! were gonna go in there, play our best, wether we win or lose we go home happy cause one thing about us ecuadorians is that wether we win or lose, after a game we drink our asses off!!! now you know this is the first world cup in 11 tries for us! :D

In my opinion I think what happened in the FRANCE / SENEGAL MATCH is like most european nations FRANCE plays a very technical game . However the AFRICAN countries that are participating in the cup after the first 10 min throw rules out the window and play a vulgar and passionate game.

Originally posted by msoprano13

italia, italia, italia

i'm rooting for italy too inzaghi all the way

(i'd root for Russia and USA, but neither has much of a chance)

France got what they deserve. these snotty and stinky french need to be taught a lesson. their country is going down in the drain with the extreme number of muslims in thier country( so is italiy by the way) i hope they don't reach the round of 16.

Originally posted by usa

France got what they deserve. these snotty and stinky french need to be taught a lesson. their country is going down in the drain with the extreme number of muslims in thier country( so is italiy by the way) i hope they don't reach the round of 16.

stop using muslims as a scapegoat for everything, you are making me sick..your comments make no fucking sense...football and webster hall are not meant to be judged based on muslims...but rather the quality of the games played and for WH..the music and atmosphere...seriously, go crawl in a ditch and die....:blown:

you along with your poor muslim family need to "go crawl in a ditch and die, not me"

fukcing ugly bitch.

Originally posted by sassa

stop using muslims as a scapegoat for everything, you are making me sick..your comments make no fucking sense...football and webster hall are not meant to be judged based on muslims...but rather the quality of the games played and for WH..the music and atmosphere...seriously, go crawl in a ditch and die....:blown: