Clubplanet Nightlife Community

So when & where is the CP meetup?

Originally posted by fierydesire

**The Park**

118 10th Ave

New York, NY 10011

Btwn 17th and 18th street

This is actually a perfect spot since many people may be going to Roxy afterwards..its right near there and it is soo purty

:letsgo::aright:attachment.php?s=&postid=851202

can't do just tables like that.. need a more open-ended setting

unless you want to dine with 3 of your friends on cp among the company of other cp members... it defeats the purpose

Originally posted by aphelion

can't do just tables like that.. need a more open-ended setting

unless you want to dine with 3 of your friends on cp among the company of other cp members... it defeats the purpose

well have you been there? Maybe it is bigger and they can move table over:idea:

Hey Dave

Howabout trying someplace a little more casual, so that it could suit the tastes of everyone?

We had a very good meetup at Caliente Cab Company once, a long time ago. I still have some pics somewhere. I think we had like 60-80 people?

Just a thought.

:)

-Steve

Originally posted by fierydesire

well have you been there? Maybe it is bigger and they can move table over:idea:

ive been to "the park" its actually across rthe street from roxy, well not across but down the block. anyway its really off the hook and when i went there there were a bunch of us, like 20 people. it doesnt look like the pic that aphelion posted actually. its a perty big restaurant, they also have a bar, and the deserts are slammin! everyone and anyone from cp is invited right!?

well that sux.. i have work till 8 fri nights... and I took off saturday for the invasion....:mad: .. well I'll def be at roxy.. what time would you guys be meeting up till... are you gonna leave straight from the meetup to roxy at like 10-1030? If I left straight from work I'd be in the city by 9... hmmm... I guess I'll wait till you guys decide where it is and stuff..:idea:

:goofy: