Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Mauro Picotto at Space on June 7th...

cholo_40

Is anyone going to this? I'm coming in from Philly for the weekend, but might be going to this solo. If there is a meet-up planned or if anyone wants to have one, planned, please let me know.

I can't wait for this party, I've been trying to hear him spin for close to two years now!!!

Stupid question, but is there a dress code at all for Space? And what time is the usual time people get there? I'm assuming Picotto won't come on until 2am, but please correct me if I'm wrong.

And don't forget to let me know if there's a meetup that night. THANKS!

Im there, he was sick last time, question, why you coming all the way down here for Mauro, if he was just in Boston and D.C., wouldn't it been easier to go to those clubs, oh well. Dress code is nothing spectacular, I usually get in with jeans and a nice shirt, sometimes sneakers. I think Picotto went on last time around 1:30-2, open bar from 10-12 though, ;)

meetups usually turn into a fiasco. although we did manage, to get it together last time around. :D I’m sure all the Space Cadets will be in da house. probably by next thursday; we will have a spot designated. :)

i will be there for sure...missed him last time....we should def. try a cp meeting this time, we need some organization....but i am sure we will bump into each other at the bar or elsewhere....hopefully i get to meet some more of the cp people...:D

Originally posted by djdekan

Ill be there, People im looking foward to meeting and havent in my 5 month tenor here in MIA.

POD

SALEEN

MRMATAS

Some more I can remeber.

we def. have to make a meet up for this event....if not text messaging for those with cells helps too...for those that make it out there late to the meet-up

tough tough decision between chris fortier and steve porter @ crobar vs. the lizard man "picotto". i caught picotto in feb...he was amazing. blew the roof off of space. but i love bedrock...i am dying to hear chris fortier. his muzik is a lot like jimmy van m..a lot like digweed. that means therapy and peace. but either dj will make your night a "10". steve porter =secret weapon..

Yo!

Me and my girl are flying down on Thrusday for some R&R...i have not been to miami in 5years so can someone give me some info on the club? whats the cover? what time to I get there if I want to avoid the line? in NYC it get crazy on dem lines <i once waited for 3hours to hear sasha and digweed at Twilo>!

put me down!!!

ps- what is going on Friday too!;)

if you want some musical therapy and if you want to hear sasha and digweed type music, please go see the BEDROCK CD release party this Friday @ Crobar..Location 14th street and Wash Ave..South Beach..buckle up and get ready fore some NASTY progressive house.