Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What the hell is VCoke?

Originally posted by cakewalk

:confused:

Isn't Vcoke the new resident at exit on fridays or is it Draper just trying to be cool and trying to make a name for him self.

:eek:

:dj:

Big Rlph from the left.

And it begins..........

Phonk: Nice.

Me and Kingarthur tryed Vcoke on sat... it tastes better than regular coke...

I heard they've been making that shit at diner's and stuff for years... they just now got around to bottling it.

Isn't Vcoke the new resident at exit on fridays or is it Draper just trying to be cool and trying to make a name for him self.

:eek:

:dj:

Big Rlph from the left.

:mad::blown:

:laugh: this coming from someone with 78 posts making comments just to fit in :rolleyes:

Originally posted by dr0ne

Coca-Cola would eat him alive if he did that, those guys are hardcore with their formulas and shit. I highly doubt any of these formulas are even available on their network, they probably have a safe for it and only top level R&D people know it and gets lots and lots of money to keep their mouths shut.

supposedly (wat i was told in my mktg class...that there are like 4 guys in the world who know the coca cola formula...and if they all have to go somewhere they have to take separeate planes (god forbid) :eek:

Originally posted by clubindiva

Originally posted by dr0ne

Coca-Cola would eat him alive if he did that, those guys are hardcore with their formulas and shit. I highly doubt any of these formulas are even available on their network, they probably have a safe for it and only top level R&D people know it and gets lots and lots of money to keep their mouths shut.

supposedly (wat i was told in my mktg class...that there are like 4 guys in the world who know the coca cola formula...and if they all have to go somewhere they have to take separeate planes (god forbid) :eek:

I don't doubt that....this is some serious business. That site is total bullshit....if someone were to do what that guy claims he's done (sneaking into the records and whatnot) coca cola would have him hung, tarred, feathered, castrated and then fed to the lyons.

Originally posted by bebby6919

this coming from someone with 78 posts making comments just to fit in :rolleyes:

interesting, :)

I only post when I feel it is right and when a thread is even worth it.

This one caught my attention and so I went ahead and put in my two cents. Is there anything wrong with that? Further, I do have 78 post, your point? :what:

Do I need to be part of some sort of click to fit in here or is that just the norm way out in the island these days? :arrow:

Big Ralph from the left :bounce:

Do I need to be part of some sort of click to fit in here or is that just the norm way out in the island these days? :arrow:

Big Ralph from the left :bounce:

no thats what I am stating... all the newbies just trying to fit in....

I'll fill you in on something.. If you havent looked at my title yet.. well look at it.... this is why i had to reply and quote you.... :tongue:

no thats what I am stating... all the newbies just trying to fit in....

I'll fill you in on something.. If you havent looked at my title yet.. well look at it.... this is why i had to reply and quote you.... :tongue:

Well Hello,

So being the avid Draper supporter that you maybe. I have posed this complex question time and time again on this board and have gotten nothing but empty responses. What appeal does Tony Draper have that keeps you and the rest making that pilgrimage to west 56 every friday. :confused:

Big Ralph from the left,:hat:

Draper sucks.

bebby10987654,32-murder-one-lyrics-at-your-door... I have 6k+ posts... does that make my opinion any more valid than yours?

:tongue:

:fromtheleft: damnit, why didn't dave get that one working!

Well Hello,

So being the avid Draper supporter that you maybe. I have posed this complex question time and time again on this board and have gotten nothing but empty responses. What appeal does Tony Draper have that keeps you and the rest making that pilgrimage to west 56 every friday. :confused:

I would assume it's large quantities of schedule 1 amphetamines.

Well Hello,

Well I dont go anymore b/c Draper goes on too late and the DJ's before him put me to sleep... I enjoy Draper b/c i like hard beats and I like the music he plays. Hes such a down to earth person and I enjoy talking to him.. hes not burnt out like most Dj's (Example JP)... He doesnt need drugs to be able to spin..:idea:. I have have a conversation with him and hes not all stuck up about being a DJ at exit!

JoeG- Im didnt say that.. I dont think anyones opinion is more valid than anyone else on this board. No one is better b/c of their amount of posts..I was just being sarcastic and supporting my Draper :tongue:

im not sure about this vcoke stuff..but there is a company out there who is developing a soda of their own that they are going to avidly display the secrets of making it and encourage people to make their own flavors and share their processes as well. the only thing is that they have to send it to the main company cause of some legal crap. i believe i read it thru a link found on pixelsurgeon.com a few weeks ago, right when vanilla coke was coming out. man i cant wait to hear the stories of people trying to make soda with the properties of Ecstacy. should make for some funny news.

Originally posted by embodiedhate

I would assume it's large quantities of schedule 1 amphetamines.

For a minute there I was about to give up on this board.

But whooooooooahhhhhhhhhhhh long and behold there are other people that feel the same. :eek:

Now if we can figure out away to get through to the rest .:confused: :confused: :confused:

Big Ralph from the left:spin2:

Well I dont go anymore b/c Draper goes on too late and the DJ's before him put me to sleep... I enjoy Draper b/c i like hard beats and I like the music he plays. Hes such a down to earth person and I enjoy talking to him.. hes not burnt out like most Dj's (Example JP)... He doesnt need drugs to be able to spin..:idea:. I have have a conversation with him and hes not all stuck up about being a DJ at exit!

:lol3:

hmmmmmm,

So Draper is the man because he plays hard beats, is nice to you, and is not stuck up for someone playing at exit.

So if he was rude to you and played less hard beats, and did not play at exit would he suck?

How would say his mixing and programing is?

Big Ralph from the left :nopity:

:lol3:

hmmmmmm,

So Draper is the man because he plays hard beats, is nice to you, and is not stuck up for someone playing at exit.

So if he was rude to you and played less hard beats, and did not play at exit would he suck?

How would say his mixing and programing is?

Big Ralph from the left :nopity:

ok I have told my opinion about this way too many times on this damn board... There is no need for me to explain myself.. but I have one comment and thats it.. I LOVE DRAPER and nothing you will say will change that.. trust me everyone on this board has tried to change my mind and it WONT WORK!!!! Its not that Im not open minded.. b/c I am.. I like picotto, vicious, judge jules and more....I dont think anyone wants to hear all of my excuses for liking draper so much again, so i will spare all of you..

We were going fine without the Draper bashing threads for a while until you had to open your mouth.. Im done with this thread for now unless it takes a turn away from the Draper bashing until then.......peace

ok I have told my opinion about this way too many times on this damn board... There is no need for me to explain myself.. but I have one comment and thats it.. I LOVE DRAPER and nothing you will say will change that.. trust me everyone on this board has tried to change my mind and it WONT WORK!!!! Its not that Im not open minded.. b/c I am.. I like picotto, vicious, judge jules and more....I dont think anyone wants to hear all of my excuses for liking draper so much again, so i will spare all of you..

We were going fine without the Draper bashing threads for a while until you had to open your mouth.. Im done with this thread for now unless it takes a turn away from the Draper bashing until then.......peace

I admire your tenacity. Maybe, and this is just a suggestion, you should focus it on more productive things, like getting a clue about music.

Originally posted by embodiedhate

I admire your tenacity. Maybe, and this is just a suggestion, you should focus it on more productive things, like getting a clue about music.

right right... ok let me make sure I understand you correctly... you are saying b/c I like listening to Draper that I know nothing about music??.... So, I'm guessing Picotto, Vicious and Judge Jules suck as well?? Sweetie.. i know about music.. how about you go get a life and post somthing worth reading and maybe we can talk than.. :idea:

;)

Well I was just asking a legitimate question on what makes Draper the man but I dunno it looks like you may be trying to avoid the question.

I do only have 70 + post so I am fairly new to the board. Actually i've been member since 99 but have only clearly emrged from the left. Can you at least place a link to one your explanations on why Draper is so great.

It would be nice to actualy get a true explanation for once.

The Ralphster

;)