Clubplanet Nightlife Community

How many fuckin times is a Nose Gona FOUL AND ELBOWW!?!

Kings officially got robbed!! All the Lakers whining finally paid off I guess.

NBA wants LAKERS vs Nets because they don't think anyone will watch the Kings...damn shame.

I think Nets vs Kings would be the best possible matchup and entertaining as hell!

fuckng terriable that shit is hilarious actually the whole game was lakers got handed that game but oh well kings just have to come back and take it from them bibby is bleeding and it isnt a foul lololololoool:laugh:

That was the worst display of the outcome of a game being fixed... it's unbelievable. I always said (and I got put back in place for saying it) that the referees are paid off and the game is fixed....

... but yesterday just topped it. Why are we still watching??? And then the worst...all those commentators and journalists calling it a great Lakers game and the champions are back... come on, give me a freaking break....

Well, the lesson learned....next time you get runover by a car....please get up (stop whining about all the blood you've lost) and appologize to the driver :blown:

Originally posted by breakbeatz2

wow it is sad to hear all of you screaming conspiacy theory. the Lakers won and there was no fix and the NBA has absolutely nothing to do with the fucking outcome.

some people are such sore losers.

u know what pisses me off about people like u...ur blind to anything except what happens to the team u cheer for...ur tellin the ref wasnt looking dead @ Kobe when he popped Bibby???

who cares where he was looking

i dont really cheer for the Lakers. i just know that theres no conspiracy. and the refs arent told who to make calls on and who not to. in the heat of the moment, a ref hesitates, expecially in a crucial moment like that. its the refs fault for not making the call, but its not because he was told to make the Lakers win or anything like that

everybody always looks for someone to blame, the refs, David Stern, etc, etc

bottom line, sports are sports and shit like this happens. the Lakers are a good team. and in my opininon, better than the kings. its not like its the knicks, its the LA Lakers.

man i usually never complain about refs..i dont believe in conspiracies..but this!! come on man....u gota b kiddin me..they laid bibby out..laidddd him out..and ref was lookin str8 at him...the play b4 that funderburke got rocked by shaq..and no flagrant..come on

Originally posted by breakbeatz2

who cares where he was looking

i dont really cheer for the Lakers. i just know that theres no conspiracy. and the refs arent told who to make calls on and who not to. in the heat of the moment, a ref hesitates, expecially in a crucial moment like that. its the refs fault for not making the call, but its not because he was told to make the Lakers win or anything like that

everybody always looks for someone to blame, the refs, David Stern, etc, etc

bottom line, sports are sports and shit like this happens. the Lakers are a good team. and in my opininon, better than the kings. its not like its the knicks, its the LA Lakers.

So not true - only 5,000,000+ people on TV saw Kobe pop Bibby with the elbow. Lakers will lose game 7 because they are not good as the Kings. If they were, they would've backed up their boasts and finished them by now.