Clubplanet Nightlife Community

This Weeks FU: Dedicated to the NBA

sobeton

my weekly FU goes out to the NBA Referee’s in particular.. what fawking game ,were you fools watching last night? 12 seconds left in a playoff game, and you decide to make the worst judgment calls. Kobe Bryant elbows Mike Bibby in the face. No call !!! Shaquille O’Neal commits like 50 fouls, and barely gets called on them. I know a game seven means more $$$, for the NBA, but jeez.. fawking weak !!!.

TRUUUUUUUUUU DAT !:laugh:

IM FUCKIN WAITING FOR THE ARGENTINA VS NIGERIA GAME TONIGHT(MORNING) SHOULD BE A GOOD GAME... NIGERIA IS ONE OF THE BEST TEAMS OUT THERE IN MY OPINION...FUCKERS ARE STRONG & FAST AS HELL YO... WONT BE EASY TO BEAT THEM... BUT IM BEHIND MY HOME TEAM .. ARGENTINAAAAAAAA !!!!!

Originally posted by sobeton

my weekly FU goes out to the NBA Referee’s in particular.. what fawking game ,were you fools watching last night? 12 seconds left in a playoff game, and you decide to make the worst judgment calls. Kobe Bryant elbows Mike Bibby in the face. No call !!! Shaquille O’Neal commits like 50 fouls, and barely gets called on them. I know a game seven means more $$$, for the NBA, but jeez.. fawking weak !!!.

AMEN!!! i knew i liked u for a reason....the refs. were digusting, did u see that shoulder block shaq gave vlade in the 3rd quarter, it knocked him on his ass...guess what? no call!!! the media and the nba need to get off the "lakers" band wagon already...:bigfinge:

1. My f/u goes to all those bills that are piled up on desk that seems to never end. Especially, those credit card companies that give you credit and then harass you to pay them on time. :tongue: They encourage u to spend but pay them on time... Go figure!

2. My next f/u goes to my never ending workload I have at work... which BTW, I am very behind with.

3. My third and final f/u goes to my landlady that thinks that using refurb appliances will work better... instead of just replacing them with a new one. :eek::finger:

I lied.... one more f/u....

ALSO :finger2: this is for my HR department that they think that giving me 3% raise was a big deal :laugh:

Originally posted by phrankadelic

my weekly fu goes to the kings...how about making a couple of free throws there sizzlechests!

lol .. couldn't agree with you more!

Originally posted by naomi1

1. My f/u goes to all those bills that are piled up on desk that seems to never end. Especially those credit card companys that give you credit and then harass you to pay them on time. They encourage to spend but pay them on time... Go figure!

2. My next f/u goes to my never ending workload I have at work... which BTW, I am very behind with.

3. My third and final f/u goes to my landlady that thinks that using refurb appliances will work better instead of just replacing them with a new one.

I lied.... one more f/u....

ALSO this is for my HR department that they think that giving me 3% raise was a big deal:laugh:

:eek::laugh: