Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Has Anyone Ever Met This Shook Character?

Originally posted by wideskies

i haven't and probably never will because he wouldn't want to meet an ugly fat trailer trash chick like me.

yeh man..u columbia educated 100 lb girls r horrible man.. i mean guys cant even look @ u..imagine tryin to have a conversation..jesus

Originally posted by BRIAN1500

I meet him. He is a cool guy. He is totally different then what he acts like on the message boards.

I've met him too one night at Pseudo......He is completely different then how he portrays himself. He can actually speak.

I have never met him but we do talk here and there. I get along with him very well actually. Can't always go by by how people are on the boards. If I did, I'd expect to meet many more pricks than I have. So far no one has really rubbed me the wrong way, mmmm well maybe one, but I'm not telling. :tongue:

all the ppl ive had trouble with on the board..have turned out to b fuckin cool as hell...eddie can vouch for this..he saw it in person ahahah...but G is a cool kid..normal as all of us..just likes to fuck around a lil bit....funny how u guys never get on Quoth when he bashes ppl.......perhaps its cause Mike isnt jacked hmmm

LoL a thread dedacted to myself cuteness and yes i have met people from this . And most turned out to be mad cool and na the wigger thing is a bad online habit in person i've grown out of it i mean if i wanted to be black i would of stayed skinny and dressed in baggy ness but lol i go for the shirtless prep thing of late and for those who said i was normal good look people cause i really been worken on it ;) and deff once your out in public u can't let loose and wild out as much as u can on this and really it's pretty funny acten like u want on this and haven people think it's real, cause on the real i remember the first time i ever met some 1 off a board it happend to be the sf board i met this girl and she was like o my fuken god your normal and yoru so quiet and proper u deff don't act like u do online and didn't beleave i even was the same person who was online she thought i had a brother ;) and most people say some wut of the same sh1t its flattern on how much u can amaze people in person ;) and shock people :tongue: i mean cause i would never judge a person online cause u really cant' express your self on this just cause i type fuked up or wut not or might have a ebonicle flavor really doesn't mean i am that and a lot of people just judge a book upon a few pages with out ever readen threw it and truthfully all u people see are a few pages and wut the rest beholds few will ever know :blown:

and just to drop it off a lil some of yall have to remember i grew up in San Diego 17 years then i went to college in Georgia i mean not cause i was smart it was for football but still i got into a pretty nice college and o tho i might of droped out and moved to NJ by gran parents I'm not as bad as yall think and I'm 20 thats the main thing yall gotta remember and truthfully this message board thing is a joke to me and maybe if ther were better females to impress and less trash i would act different upon it but for the time being i don't' see any models and I'm sure as hell ain't a model or God yet but damn in life u gotta work on being the best and damn fuken right i am worken on becomen God and truthfully if i was seeing goddesses on this i would act totaly diffrnet cause i would need to impress but i dont' see noting worth impressen so i act like a prick cause its funny to watch u people react to it

:tongue::laugh:

Originally posted by £ddie

I have never met him but we do talk here and there. I get along with him very well actually. Can't always go by by how people are on the boards. If I did, I'd expect to meet many more pricks than I have. So far no one has really rubbed me the wrong way, mmmm well maybe one, but I'm not telling. :tongue:

how could anyone NOT get along with YOU!!!!!!!!!!!????

:D:heart: