Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Girls, Have You Ever Had An Orgasm From......

aboyfrombklyn

i´ve never heard of or experienced it. i think it could perhaps happen when you get her real hot beforehand (by words. and yes, you can get a woman drippin just by using words), then tease the shit out of her (circling your tounge around her nipple without touching it then withdrawing and licking neck, stuff like that) for a LONG time before you actually touch her nipples.

in short, tease her till she´s winding, begging and screaming to you to take her.

but ONLY by breast stimulation, that is no kisses no neck no face no shoulders nothing, would be pretty unlikely i think.

Originally posted by tastey

i´ve never heard of or experienced it. i think it could perhaps happen when you get her real hot beforehand (by words. and yes, you can get a woman drippin just by using words), then tease the shit out of her (circling your tounge around her nipple without touching it then withdrawing and licking neck, stuff like that) for a LONG time before you actually touch her nipples.

in short, tease her till she´s winding, begging and screaming to you to take her.

but ONLY by breast stimulation, that is no kisses no neck no face no shoulders nothing, would be pretty unlikely i think.

Well, I was kissing and touching her all over (except down below), but it just seemed like she was getting so much satisfaction from me rubbing and kissing her breasts, to the point of orgasm. One time a few years ago, I messed around this girl and touching her nipples was like detonating a nuclear bomb. It just sent shockwaves through her body (pretty cool since I didn't have to do much) She claimed she could feel it all night long. Who knows? I guess what I meant to ask was if any girl ever had an orgasm without her crotch ever being touched. Speaking about breasts, why is it that my left nipple is extremely sensitive (I can't even take it when someone touches it for too long) while my right can't feel shit?? It's truly amazing how the human body works!

i've only met one person who has been able to bring me to the very verge of orgasm by touching my breasts. it took a lot of attention, and teasing, and variety, but after a few minutes of fingers, teeth and tongue, a touch of the clitoris or a few seconds of gentle fingering would 'send me over the top' or whatever you want to call it. for some reason, other people i've been intimate with have never been as fascinated with my breasts and nipples as this person.

Originally posted by aboyfrombklyn

Speaking about breasts, why is it that my left nipple is extremely sensitive (I can't even take it when someone touches it for too long) while my right can't feel shit??

u probably have a slight case of gyno, short for gynocomastia....this is when the glands in the male breast enlarge due to estrogen...and become overly sensitive....have u ever done any steroids? cuz juice can definitely cause some gyno unless u take other pharmecuticals to prevent it....gyno can also naturally occur...but it's much more rare...

Originally posted by billyfromboston

u probably have a slight case of gyno, short for gynocomastia....this is when the glands in the male breast enlarge due to estrogen...and become overly sensitive....have u ever done any steroids? cuz juice can definitely cause some gyno unless u take other pharmecuticals to prevent it....gyno can also naturally occur...but it's much more rare...

Thank you Dr. billyfromboston. Nope, never touched any steroids in my life.

Originally posted by perns2002

I came very very close.......... Especailly when they are swollen and tender around menstrastion time. If my shirt grazes them it feels superb. Very sensative.................................

that shit hurts me.... i guess we cant all be so lucky... :(:tongue:

Originally posted by linabina

that shit hurts me.... i guess we cant all be so lucky... :(:tongue: [/QUO

it has to be gentle or it can hurt.............. Sometimes barely doing anything feels great, they are so sensative........ Follow?

i like gentle.... :D but even the shirt grazing thing can hurt more than any sexual contact with them.. weird...

I came very very close.......... Especailly when they are swollen and tender around menstrastion time. If my shirt grazes them it feels superb. Very sensative.................................

Mine don't always get sensitive around my period, but when they do, I looove it! It's like hovering right on the line between pleasure and pain. But yes, they must be gentle touches!

To answer ABFB's question- no.

Originally posted by tastyt

Mine don't always get sensitive around my period, but when they do, I looove it! It's like hovering right on the line between pleasure and pain. But yes, they must be gentle touches!

To answer ABFB's question- no.

isn't it womderful.............

g0sh, when i'm in a cold environment and my nipples are particularly sensitive (right before my period), sometimes they rub against the bra i'm wearing and it is SO PAINFUL. i try to cross my arms and surrepTITiously pull the fabric away from my breasts, but i rarely succeed and end up in agonizing pain until i can take my bra off. it feels like a combination between someone rubbing my nipples with sandpaper and poking them with needles.

Originally posted by aboyfrombklyn

Thank you Dr. billyfromboston. Nope, never touched any steroids in my life.

according to a doctor friend...smoking a shyt load load of weed also raises estrogen levels and causes gynocamastia...and to answer your original ?...nope