Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Now that we got a current events section...

Originally posted by djjonstephen

Yeah....we could start talking more about how the Yankees are in second place behind the best team in baseball.

Eh it's the same story every year, come August and September everything will fall into the correct place :)

Originally posted by legend38

Eh it's the same story every year, come August and September everything will fall into the correct place :)

yo nigs, we gotta make plans for this Free Yankee game.

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

yo since this a sport thread sorta...do any of u wana get a game of basketball or somethin goin..prefferably bball or football...i suck at baseball..come on..somewhere in some neutral area where we can all get to

im down for some basketball, havent played in about a year now, but im ready. Got my 2 pairs of Kobe I's and getting my pair of Kobe II's soon. Gotta love workin for adidas.

yo since this a sport thread sorta...do any of u wana get a game of basketball or somethin goin..prefferably bball or football...i suck at baseball..come on..somewhere in some neutral area where we can all get to

I'm ALWAYS up for some b-ball...but because I'm old, I can only go in 5 minute spurts!! :eek:

<<<<<NURSE>>>>>

yeah ask spragga to play some basketball... he'd be wheezing in what??//? 2 minutes or was that 3? ;)

btw how those tan liines???? :hat:

I'm down.....I like to pretend I'm still an athlete

Originally posted by nycchic24

yeah ask spragga to play some basketball... he'd be wheezing in what??//? 2 minutes or was that 3? ;)

btw how those tan liines???? :hat:

NO you gator lackie!!!

It was 5 :tongue:

I'll just play the point and pass the damn thing! ;)

Tan lines huh? I hate U:cool:

Originally posted by siceone

Im down how bout softball and basket ball in the summer and football in the fall yo what up with a yankee game fuckers when we gonna do this ?

yeah man, that sucks the May 31st game got sold out, I wanted to go :(