Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Nets Vs Lakers........Nba Finals.

mikeydny

Im so pissed. Fucking Lakers, I can't believe Sacramento couldn't put them away, they shot miserably from the foul line, disgusting. Nets wont stand a chance guarding Shaq, Mcullah is the worst player in the NBA. I smell a sweep. :mad:

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by mikeydny

Im so pissed. Fucking Lakers, I can't believe Sacramento couldn't put them away, they shot miserably from the foul line, disgusting. Nets wont stand a chance guarding Shaq, Mcullah is the worst player in the NBA. I smell a sweep. :mad:

Hey what did I tell you about smoking crack? Its bad for your brain!!!!! Nets in 7 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Go jersey.....

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by mikeydny

where ru hiding, get online.

hey focker you never called me back.....

Originally posted by saleen351

hey focker you never called me back.....

my bad bro

last night I went to this place Jalapenos on University/Sunrise, in the Hops shopping plaza over there, wrecked off my face, was gonna go to Shadow Lounge with my friends neighbor cause it was her b-day but my few other friends didn't have i.d., so we just went home and drank more. I'll call you 2morrow afternoon.

Lola and Me baby!!!!!

Go Wings!

as for BBall, damn! I really wanted to see the kings win, especially with my boy Webber! Would have loved to see Webber and Kidd go at it.

Oh well. Lakers will win even though I would like to see the nets.

I can t believe my KINGS lost to the DAMM lakers!!! :mad:

I loved game 6 how the refs won the game for the lakers

the KINGS couldn t BUY a call.

Lakers in 5 v the Nets.

The Tao man earns no reputation, perfect Virtue is not followed, the great man is self-less

in perfection, this is the path he follows

Chuang Tzu

I can t believe my KINGS lost to the DAMM lakers!!! :mad:

I loved game 6 how the refs won the game for the lakers

the KINGS couldn t BUY a call.

Lakers in 5 v the Nets.

The Tao man earns no reputation, perfect Virtue is not followed, the great man is self-less

in perfection, this is the path he follows

Chuang Tzu

Hey shit happens I'm a Raiders fan as well and we all know the refs costed them the playoff game against New England and what a freakin game that was in the snow and all, so refs are shady but that's expected already and they give favortism, oh well hopefully the Nets will put up a good fight, like gave seven v. the kings that was the NBA Finals right there. :)

LAKERS BLOW!!!

I thought 4 sure the Kings were gonna take it in game 6 on Friday, but like it was said b4...the refs did a good job of keeping the ball rolling for the Lakers(poor Bibby really took a hit from Kobe and was anything done in his favor...noooo). Sundays game was just nuts...the Kings didnt do well at all from the free throw line...and lost bc of that IMO. Increadible game though, had me on the edge of my seat the whole time.

As far as the finals, I just hope the Nets can put the Lakers away...someone has to get these guys (lakers) off their high horse already!!!

LAKERS BLOW!!!

I thought 4 sure the Kings were gonna take it in game 6 on Friday, but like it was said b4...the refs did a good job of keeping the ball rolling for the Lakers(poor Bibby really took a hit from Kobe and was anything done in his favor...noooo). Sundays game was just nuts...the Kings didnt do well at all from the free throw line...and lost bc of that IMO. Increadible game though, had me on the edge of my seat the whole time.

As far as the finals, I just hope the Nets can put the Lakers away...someone has to get these guys (lakers) off their high horse already!!!

LAKERS BLOW!!!

Originally posted by sunnyhost

LAKERS BLOW!!!

Did I see this post like 3x :eek: Wow! that was freaky :laugh:

Shitz Happens!

I'm pissed along with all y'all!!! L.A. fawkin' pisses me off!! Unfortunately, no one from the Nets will be able to cover SHAQ. LAKERS in 5.

Go WINGS for hockey!!! Dominek Hasek deserves a championship. WINGS in 6.

World Cup: BRAZIL all da way!!!!!