Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Homelands review....Still Alive!!

Still kicking after saturdays crazy and wicked adventure. And just a quick rundown on the activities...

didn't get there until 5pm so I missed the first 4 hours which means that I missed Saeed and Palash, but the rest of the niight was good ol' family fun.

Sasha and diggers put on a great show for 2 1/2 hours, wish they were there the whole night but you can't have everything. Diggers was completly fucked out of his head and just by looking at him I don't even know how he could see the decks much less pick out records. The worst part about thier set was they played in the smallest tent in the whole fest so it was packed and you couldn't even move in it.

Roger Sanchez did well but got really disco-ie in the middle of his 5 hour set and and then went back to some groovey house that got the place jumping. He pissed me off when he ended his set cause he let the second to the last track play out tunred the volume down and the and then cheesily dropped another chance. and walked off while the song was still playing.

Lisa Lasha's had me gripping my bacardi breezer bottle so fucking tight that I thought I was going to crush it. She was wearing almost nothing at all and the jublies were flopping around like crazy. But I had ran out of film by the time she came on and didn't get any photos but I believe some of my friends that went with me did.

Carl Cox was the same carl cox that you hear everytime he plays, which is good in a way and bad in a way. You always know what you are going to get with him. so of course it was a good show.

Seb Fontaine, I was so fucked up by this point that I don't remember a single fucking tune he played, But I got pictures.

The crowd in the place was great, only about 35-40,000 people were there so it wasn't as crowded as the anticipated 55,000. Everyone there was so great and the eye candy was awesome. Took four rolls of film so expect the pics.

I should be back in DC on thursday, still in cambridge at the moment missed a flight so figured I#d hit the internet cafe, and british keyboards are pissing me off!!

Great Time....HA HA, Great is only a fraction of the fun that the runner has been forced to endure. I can't wait to get back to work so I can slow down and relax.

Oh yeah, the Cox show in frankfurt got busted an hour after he went on. and 30 min after i dropped, FUCKING Polizei bastards. Can't believe they would do such a thing. I really thought a riot was going to break out until we were scooted outside buy the fuzz and there was a fucking riot team of about 100 pigs right out side the door. So we just walked away and went to a cheesy night club.

Originally posted by MadamMillie

todd! so glad to hear you're alive

roger sanchez is totally disco house, luv him!! (sometimes)

have fun!!! come back in 1 piece!:)

Roger Sanchez plays disco house but not 1970;s bomb chicka wow wow disco. there is DISCO HOUSE and there is the fucking village people. He was playing shit like the village people. That's the diso i meant.

Originally posted by therunner

Roger Sanchez plays disco house but not 1970;s bomb chicka wow wow disco. there is DISCO HOUSE and there is the fucking village people. He was playing shit like the village people. That's the diso i meant.

it's "bomb chicka BOW wow" ... get it right!!! heehee

alright, see ya later