Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Warning To The Warfags...

Originally posted by tyco

haha.........although that is one funny ass comment jenni I don't think that's true really..........

just curious, how old are you and the people you hang with in Tempts? I'm being serious because I also have met mostly people who are late 20's in there...........it's not all like that but it has it's share..........

I am 22. My crew ranges from 18 - 32. I am talking about the 45 year old sauced up washed out balding guidos that migrate to belmar when the are too old to handle Tempts any more

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

okay so here's a question.............not just for this thread but in general on this board:

why is it that people brag about where they hang out?

do people think that the fact that they hang at Tempts or Djais or wherever think it elevates their status/makes them "cooler"/more of a guido/more of a clubber, blah blah blah?

I respect people stickin up for their crews and shit but anyone can walk into any club............and of all the years I've gone to these clubs I haven't really seen anybody "running" the place...........beside, unless you're the manager, how the fuck do you "run" a club? Getting rowdy with your crew is one thing but there's no reason to make clubs into high school clique meeting spots..........everyone has their crew but I don't see reason to make it a contest..........

I'm not one to complain but give me a fuckin break..........

Originally posted by gropasaurus

You clearly have no idea who or what you're dealing with, and your elementary vocabulary and improper sentence structure only bolster the point Shlonger made...YOU'RE A FUCKING IDIOT!!! Scumbags like you are a detriment to society, MY SOCIETY. And as for this 50 deep "Warfag posse" of yours...tell me, FAG-Tech, why is your only supporter Saggyjugs??? You're a FUCKING JOKE!!! BACK THE FUCK UP BEFORE YA GET HURT, YOU COCK SUCKING PREP...

GROPEMSELF, YOU ARE OBVIOUSLY TO MUCH OF A JERKOFF TO BE COOL, BUT AT LEAST YOU THINK YOUR COOL. VIP WAS WRONG IN EXTENDED COURTESY TO A CONCEITED PRICK SUCH AS YOURSELF. THE WARRIORS ARE NOT SOME GROUP THAT GOT TOGETHER ON THIS BOARD, WERE NOT A BUNCH OF JERKOFFS WHO LOOK TO START TROUBLE. WE'RE OUT TO HAVE FUN. YOU ON THE OTHER HAND ARE TO STUCK ON YOURSELF AND THAT BURGER JOINT ON THE BEACH YOU CALL A CLUB.

EVERY POST YOU'VE MADE ON THIS THREAD WAS ALL BULLSHIT ASSUMPTIONS AGAINST VIP AND JUGGS, YET FUNNY AND WITTY IN SOME RESPECTS.

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK I KNOW YOU ENJOY YOUSELF.........

Originally posted by tunnelbandit

Fucking guidos man...

Hey Tunnelfaggot: YOU ARE THE BIGGEST FUCKIN LOSER ON THIS BOARD!

I could picture what you look like: 5'10", 150lbs, nosering, bleached blonde hair, those hideous big holes in your ears, big ass cargo pants covering up a pair of dirty airwalks, glow sticks in your pockets, a bookbag w/ patches all over it, and ugly as sin.

Am I right, Pussy??

You're just jealous of guidos cuz we look the way you wish you did, get the girls that dissed you all your life, drive the cars you can't afford, and go to the places where you can't get into to.

IF YOU HAVE SUCH A PROBLEM W/ GUIDOS, GET THE FUCK OFF OUR BOARD.

Better yet, come to Djai's this weekend so we could settle this, Pussy.

GROPASS - YOU REALLY MUST NOT OF MADE IT PAST THE 1ST GRADE . B/C YOU ARE SERIOUSLY DUMB . YOU HAVE NO READING COMPREHENSION SKILLS WHAT SO EVER . WHY DO YOU TAKE SOME TIME OUT OF YOUR POINTLESS EXSITENCE TO GO BACK AND REVIEW THE PAST POSTS. YOU WILL CLEARLY SEE THAT BASED ON WHAT YOU HAVE READ .THE THINGS YOU HAVE BEEN WRITING IN YOUR POSTS HAVE BEEN POITNLESS AND DUMB SO i WILL GIVE YOU ALL DAY TO DO THIS B/C I KNOW YOUR ARE SLOW . TAKE YOU TIME

okay so here's a question.............not just for this thread but in general on this board:

why is it that people brag about where they hang out?

do people think that the fact that they hang at Tempts or Djais or wherever think it elevates their status/makes them "cooler"/more of a guido/more of a clubber, blah blah blah?

I respect people stickin up for their crews and shit but anyone can walk into any club............and of all the years I've gone to these clubs I haven't really seen anybody "running" the place...........beside, unless you're the manager, how the fuck do you "run" a club? Getting rowdy with your crew is one thing but there's no reason to make clubs into high school clique meeting spots..........everyone has their crew but I don't see reason to make it a contest..........

I'm not one to complain but give me a fuckin break..........

GOOD POINT TYCO.........BUT THERE ARE PLACES THAT GROUPS OF PEOPLE FREQUENT QUITE OFTEN AND EVENTUALLY AQUIRE THE STATUS OR FEELING OF RUNNING THE PLACE. YOU TEND TO FEEL LIKE ITS YOUR HOME AWAY FROM HOME...........THATS ALL, I DON'T THINK IT MEANS YOU HAVE THE ABILITY TO CHANGE THE VENUE OR CHARGE ADMISSION AT THE DOOR, ITS JUST A FEELING...

Originally posted by stiffler

GOOD POINT TYCO.........BUT THERE ARE PLACES THAT GROUPS OF PEOPLE FREQUENT QUITE OFTEN AND EVENTUALLY AQUIRE THE STATUS OR FEELING OF RUNNING THE PLACE. YOU TEND TO FEEL LIKE ITS YOUR HOME AWAY FROM HOME...........THATS ALL, I DON'T THINK IT MEANS YOU HAVE THE ABILITY TO CHANGE THE VENUE OR CHARGE ADMISSION AT THE DOOR, ITS JUST A FEELING...

hahahaha...........bro I was being sarcastic about the manager thing.........;)

but I know what you're saying..........but sometimes people come across in a negative way about it............seems people down the shore sometimes have too much to prove.............I don't know, I like friendly people, not those who you can't have a conversation with god forbid you're not in their "crew"

like I said, everyone has a crew but it's the people that do it for the wrong reasons that erk me...........if you like to hang with peeps and they're your friends and everyon is mad cool, that's all good...........but if you set yourself with people who act arrogant and constantly mouth off because they know they have 20 people behind them...........that's weak.

does gropasaurus really read the posts that he responds to. any jerkoff with half a brain on this board knows that the preps and warriors are not on the same side...seriously stop wasting everyones time talking all this shit about the "great one" and fuckin respond wit something real you half a fag mirror carrying pussy.....

Im so proud of you!!! You fixed your name!!!;)

Dookie11 and I have a tentative plan on gracing Djais with our presence this Friday.

Make sure you let grop out of his cage so that he can join us that night.Watch out guidette monsters he is the handsome man he writes he is:hump:

Oh yeah dont forget to bring your shaky little friend :bootysha: !!

Im passing out with just the thought of seeing Grop again:makeout:

Originally posted by stardo

Im so proud of you!!! You fixed your name!!!;)

Dookie11 and I have a tentative plan on gracing Djais with our presence this Friday.

Make sure you let grop out of his cage so that he can join us that night.Watch out guidette monsters he is the handsome man he writes he is:hump:

Oh yeah dont forget to bring your shaky little friend :bootysha: !!

Im passing out with just the thought of seeing Grop again:makeout:

LOL, yes I did in fact fix my name as you suggested.

Unfortunately for you and dookie11, I will not be able to go down to Belmar until Sat. night.

However, Grope and Shlong will be there, as will the rest of the Alliance members.

If you're lucky, maybe our paths will cross in the near future.

;)

hahahaha...........bro I was being sarcastic about the manager thing.........;)

but I know what you're saying..........but sometimes people come across in a negative way about it............seems people down the shore sometimes have too much to prove.............I don't know, I like friendly people, not those who you can't have a conversation with god forbid you're not in their "crew"

like I said, everyone has a crew but it's the people that do it for the wrong reasons that erk me...........if you like to hang with peeps and they're your friends and everyon is mad cool, that's all good...........but if you set yourself with people who act arrogant and constantly mouth off because they know they have 20 people behind them...........that's weak. [/QUOT

WARRIOR BY DEFINITION IS SOMEONE WHO CAN HANG OUT AND PARTY WITH THE BEST OF US. WE'RE NOT A GANG LOOKING TO START FIGHTS. (CALL ME A PUSSY IF YOU WANT GROPE, I DON'T GIVE A SHIT). ITS ABOUT HAVING A GOOD TIME WITH A BUNCH OF FREINDS..........THATS IT. :party:

Now, Now guidos.... Fight nice. I believe ones worth is not defined by ones association with a particular click, nor by what venue what chooses to frequent. In light of these facts, I am please to announce the formation of The G.W.O, (Guido World Order). Minimum requirements include but are not limited

1) min bench press of 315 for 8 reps

2) must tan min of 3 times per week preferably in high pressured bed

3) must have waxed eye brows, manicured hands, pedicured feet

4) must have spikes no lower than 3 inches

5) must be on min of 1000 mgs per week of anabolic enhancers

6) must always wear one of the following: D&G, versace, Prada, Gucci, Armani, Diesel, etc...

7) must have engaged in sexual intercourse with min of 100 females

8) must stare at self in mirror min of 1 hr per day

9) must compliment self min of 10 times per day

10) music listening is limited to club music only regardless of day of the week & time of day.

Feel free to add some, as this list is presently Tentative

Originally posted by stiffler:

WARRIOR BY DEFINITION IS SOMEONE WHO CAN HANG OUT AND PARTY WITH THE BEST OF US. WE'RE NOT A GANG LOOKING TO START FIGHTS. (CALL ME A PUSSY IF YOU WANT GROPE, I DON'T GIVE A SHIT). ITS ABOUT HAVING A GOOD TIME WITH A BUNCH OF FREINDS..........THATS IT.

that's cool then............

just for the record, I was never pinpointing your crew in what I said..........more of a general observation really..........but people like that are def around cause I see them every weekend down there...........too many people trying to fit in and prove themselves (to nobody nonetheless) and end up acting like idiots in the process...........

last summer I had to get kicked out of XS because some goon decided to spit in my friends hair for no reason at all............I don't get it.

:D

that's cool then............

just for the record, I was never pinpointing your crew in what I said..........more of a general observation really..........but people like that are def around cause I see them every weekend down there...........too many people trying to fit in and prove themselves (to nobody nonetheless) and end up acting like idiots in the process...........

last summer I had to get kicked out of XS because some goon decided to spit in my friends hair for no reason at all............I don't get it.

:D

ME NEITHER BRO..............WHAT EVER YOU DO, HAVE FUN DOING IT, THATS WHAT I SAY

As the biggest, strongest, and best lookking member of the Alliance I shall say a few words. I am not taking sides here because I do not know what is going on and who started this mess. But as a member of the alliance, they know I can shrug there body weight and with the wariors on top, I would rather see which group can get carried out of clubs more. Which members have the proper techniques of falling down, who gets the best K mustache, who has the freshest K breath and rejuv/coconut flavored GHB. I know my G tastes the worst so I win there. My back is by far wider then the boulevard in Seaside. I will crawl my way up the stairs at temps this weekend as Denny consistantly blasts relentless and my 6'5 260lb mass of me will dominate all of you. You are all a bunch of Dave Mondo tapes

Originally posted by jennijugs

AND WHAT THE FUCK IS A TEXT BOOK BROWN BAGGER ,.... ???!?!?!?

Duh...a real nasty looking beasty with a doable body. You pop a paper bag over the head to save your site. Basically, your average club girl. Dont be upset jenn, I'd blame your parents for beating your face with that hammer all the time.

Originally posted by monsterguido46

As the biggest, strongest, and best lookking member of the Alliance I shall say a few words. I am not taking sides here because I do not know what is going on and who started this mess. But as a member of the alliance, they know I can shrug there body weight and with the wariors on top, I would rather see which group can get carried out of clubs more. Which members have the proper techniques of falling down, who gets the best K mustache, who has the freshest K breath and rejuv/coconut flavored GHB. I know my G tastes the worst so I win there. My back is by far wider then the boulevard in Seaside. I will crawl my way up the stairs at temps this weekend as Denny consistantly blasts relentless and my 6'5 260lb mass of me will dominate all of you. You are all a bunch of Dave Mondo tapes

While you are definately the biggest member of the Alliance, I am the best looking hands down. and you know that's true, Monster.

Besides that little falsehood, I agree with the rest of your post.

You are at the bottom when it comes to appearance wise. You are on top when it comes to biting your hands cause of the chicks you see me get. I am a veteran, I use 16 gauge needles now to get through all the scar tissue. If a girl needs a job on this board you should walk up and down the line at temps popping zits on all the juicebags back $5.00 a pop and if you drain all the blood, you get an extra $1. I know some guys that you can make an easy $100 off.

Originally posted by fleshfreax

Duh...a real nasty looking beasty with a doable body. You pop a paper bag over the head to save your site. Basically, your average club girl. Dont be upset jenn, I'd blame your parents for beating your face with that hammer all the time.

YOUR COOL ! WHAT ARE YOU FROM THE GHETTO OR SOMETHING W/ OUR KOOL AID SHIT .

Originally posted by monsterguido46

You are at the bottom when it comes to appearance wise. You are on top when it comes to biting your hands cause of the chicks you see me get. I am a veteran, I use 16 gauge needles now to get through all the scar tissue. If a girl needs a job on this board you should walk up and down the line at temps popping zits on all the juicebags back $5.00 a pop and if you drain all the blood, you get an extra $1. I know some guys that you can make an easy $100 off.

THAT IS GROSS .... BUT FUNNY :puke: