Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Exit (who to talk to)

Hi my names john this is my first post on heer . Il be heading down to avb this weekend with butterfly and enigmat from trance addict.com hope to see some of you guys there :)

Sevan is the director of promotions and event planing.

email: sevan@aol.com

office # 212 268 0082

Hes the bigest guy in exit. Hes the one who brought in Teisto , Scott project, Ferry,Judge jules Soon to be ) Cosmic Gate possibly piccato also

:D

Originally posted by pyro264jb

Hi my names john this is my first post on heer . Il be heading down to avb this weekend with butterfly and enigmat from trance addict.com hope to see some of you guys there :)

office # 212 268 0082

Hes the bigest guy in exit. Hes the one who brought in Teisto , Scott project, Ferry,Judge jules Soon to be ) Cosmic Gate possibly piccato also

OK let's work on this a bit... first off, my partner's correct email is Sevan546@aol.com, second - the bookings are the result of a team effort on the part of many partners, especially Frankie Santos from PRM whose contacts ahve been a great help in the party.

Originally posted by pyro264jb

office # 212 268 0082

Do you know is there any way I can purchase the advance ticket without going through ticketmater.com.. they charge so much for fee and shipping...:mad: me poor....:tongue: