Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn: bleachblond420

hoke

What's your damage, man? What on earth pleasure does it bring you to be a dick? You have no idea what the real story is, and if you did, I wonder if you'd have the common decency to respect it... jackass. :rolleyes:

Sometimes the shit we say and do on these boards relate and spill over into real life... that's all I'm saying.

If he says it's so, you should respect that. You're only making an idiot of yourself by pushing the point.

You know what i think... I think bleachblond is the type of Nut to enter one of those Psychological tests where you are allowed to give shocks to someone if they get an answer wrong or not. Bleach would shock continually w/out knowing the consequences :mad3:

Originally posted by hoke

I think he's probably entered a few too many psychological experiments already...

HEY BLEACHBLOND! CAN YOU HEAR ME IN THERE?

Unless CP recently added voice recognition to their posts, I dont hear shit. But they must have added some kind of scent features cuz I do smell pussy, and I don't think a girl has posted in here yet. Hmmm?

Originally posted by bleachblond420

Unless CP recently added voice recognition to their posts, I dont hear shit. But they must have added some kind of scent features cuz I do smell pussy, and I don't think a girl has posted in here yet. Hmmm?

you are the cumshot your mom should have swallowed

Lame.

Try again... I think you're getting closer. Really, I do.

<pats bleachblond's head>

P.S. Voice recognition wouldn't do anything to let you hear my posts... so much for that lil' bitch slap.

speech recognition

<application> (Or voice recognition) The identification of spoken words by a machine. The spoken words are digitised (turned into sequence of numbers) and matched against coded dictionaries in order to identify the words.

Most systems must be "trained," requiring samples of all the actual words that will be spoken by the user of the system. The sample words are digitised, stored in the computer and used to match against future words. More sophisticated systems require voice samples, but not of every word. The system uses the voice samples in conjunction with dictionaries of larger vocabularies to match the incoming words. Yet other systems aim to be "speaker-independent", i.e. they will recognise words in their vocabulary from any speaker without training.

Another variation is the degree with which systems can cope with connected speech. People tend to run words together, e.g. "next week" becomes "neksweek" (the "t" is dropped). For a voice recognition system to identify words in connected speech it must take into account the way words are modified by the preceding and following words.

It has been said (in 1994) that computers will need to be something like 1000 times faster before large vocabulary (a few thousand words), speaker-independent, connected speech voice recognition will be feasible.

Originally posted by echostar

hoke and bigpoppanils get the gold star for the day for holding down the fort while i had to go to class....thanks!

;)

bleachblond, you might learn someday that there are people on these boards worth knowing in real life... some of them could even become your best friends.

By then it might be too late... so try not to burn too many bridges, m'kay?

Originally posted by abortionator

Way too many losers are coming to CP looking for attention and its getting really depressing. Someone needs to really start moderating to filter out the white trash.

Was talking about this with a friend just last night... the lack of moderation on these boards is fun sometimes, disconcerting at others. :/

Originally posted by hoke

;)

bleachblond, you might learn someday that there are people on these boards worth knowing in real life... some of them could even become your best friends.

By then it might be too late... so try not to burn too many bridges, m'kay?

Thanks for your concern, but I already have a best friend, close friends and just regualr ole friends. I come here for my own amusement, not to form relationships hoping to find a soulmate..so umm, thanks.

Thanks for your concern, but I already have a best friend, close friends and just regualr ole friends. I come here for my own amusement, not to form relationships hoping to find a soulmate..so umm, thanks.

oh great

not another one