Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Who were You in your Past Life?

http://www.wsabstract.com/script/pastlife.htm

This seems to be my past:

I do not know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.

You were born somewhere around territory of modern North Europe approximately on 1850.

Your profession was digger, undertaker.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your brief psychological profile in that past life:

Revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere - politics, business, religion, housekeeping. Could be a leader.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lesson, that your last past life brought to present:

You are bound to solve problems of pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.

Diagnosis:

I do not know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.

You were born somewhere around territory of modern Oceania approximately on 700.

Your profession was monk, bee-keeper, lone gunman.

Such people are always involved with all new. You have always loved changes, especially in art, music, cooking.

Your lesson -- to learn discretion and reasonability and then teach others to do that. Your life will be happier, when you help those who lack reasoning.

hmmmmmmmmmmmm:D

Diagnosis:

You were born somewhere around territory of modern Tailand approximately on 1375.

Your profession was sailor, shoemaker.

Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.

Your lesson -- to learn discretion and reasonability and then teach others to do that. Your life will be happier, when you help those who lack reasoning.

Now you remember?......hell no but if u say so:D

btw..... was every1 a female?

WTF.. the first time I pressed diagnosis I got that I was from Latin America and that I was a dancer, singer..

Then I just pressed it again and this is what I got:Diagnosis:

You were born somewhere around territory of modern Central India approximately on 1275.

Your profession was preacher, publisher, scribbler of ancient inscriptions.

Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited till that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.

Your main task -- to make the world more beautiful. Physical and spiritual deserts are just waiting for your touch. Keep smiling!

Now you remember?

The first one makes more sense. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by codica3

WTF.. the first time I pressed diagnosis I got that I was from Latin America and that I was a dancer, singer..

Then I just pressed it again and this is what I got:Diagnosis:

You were born somewhere around territory of modern Central India approximately on 1275.

Your profession was preacher, publisher, scribbler of ancient inscriptions.

Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited till that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.

Your main task -- to make the world more beautiful. Physical and spiritual deserts are just waiting for your touch. Keep smiling!

Now you remember?

The first one makes more sense. :rolleyes:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: sorry stormy it didn t happen to me i got the same result as my previous one

Diagnosis:

I do not know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.

You were born somewhere around territory of modern Tibet approximately on 925.

Your profession was seaman, cook, carpenter.

Bohemian personality, mysterious, highly gifted, capable to understand ancient books. Magician abilities, could be a servant of dark forces.

The timid, lonely and self-confident people are everywhere, and your problem -- to overcome these tendencies in yourself and then to help other people.

Now you remember?

Diagnosis:

You were born somewhere around territory of modern Oceania approximately on 1375.

Your profession was sailor, shoemaker.

Such people are always involved with all new. You have always loved changes, especially in art, music, cooking.

Originally posted by roninmess

Diagnosis:

I do not know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.

You were born somewhere around territory of modern Tibet approximately on 925.

Your profession was seaman, cook, carpenter.

Bohemian personality, mysterious, highly gifted, capable to understand ancient books. Magician abilities, could be a servant of dark forces.

The timid, lonely and self-confident people are everywhere, and your problem -- to overcome these tendencies in yourself and then to help other people.

Now you remember?

one werd..... envy......

~Diagnosis:

You were born somewhere around territory of modern North China approximately on 1075.

Your profession was digger, undertaker.

Revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere - politics, business, religion, housekeeping. Could be a leader.

Your lesson -- to learn humility and faith in spiritual principles. You should believe in High Reason.

~~~ i knew i was a man before!:rolleyes:

You were born somewhere around territory of modern South India approximately on 1600.

Your profession was builder of roads, bridges, docks.

Person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.

You are bound to learn to understand other people and to meet all life difficulties with joyful heart. You should help others, bringing them spirit of joy.

Hmmm ... I guess now I understand why my hormones are always kickin... cause I used to be a man in my past life lol...