Clubplanet Nightlife Community

why the hamptons?

Originally posted by icyhotnyc

I never heard of clubs around Jones/long beach (besides bridgeview, and that place sux), wait, i just realized who you were, of course you have no idea why any body goes clubbing, you're a sleazy jew, stick to your scamming and stay away from clubs, or better yet, show up so we can all get a good laugh, ever wonder why everyone seems to be having more fun than you....that's because we are beanie boy

You're a fucking moron too.

take prozac you moron. i don't even know your screen name and never read your posts. if you don't like me don't open my posts why is it so hard to ignore my posts??

there's life beyond clubplanet.com fucking loser.

Originally posted by icyhotnyc

you are my personal scumbag, beanie baby. Why don't we meet up at your temple so I can give it to you good, I'll pay you for it, that's what you want right? you people would sell your mothers for a dime. I'm so glad i get to fuck over people like you on a daily basis and have them smile at me not knowing how I just shit on them. so when/where would you like to meet? your parents basement? (you 30 yr old bitch)

Originally posted by usa

whats with new yorkers obsession with the hamptons? it's 3 hrs away from the city and it's boring. i prefer the jones/long beach or jersey shore.

Well if you're looking at it from a clubbing standpoint, are there even clubs in the Jones Beach area? There are always the Fire Island clubs, but for the most part they cater to a gay crowd. And depending on where exactly you live in NY, the Hamptons may be a helluva lot closer than the Jersey Shore.

I dont know about anyone else but i was horrified to see that such an antisemitic message be allowed to be posted on this board with no consequences. I truly feel that any blatant discrimination, as seen in the post by ICYHOTNYC, should result in that person no longer being able to post on this site. Does anyone else agree? I cant believe that in this day and age, a person could still be so ignorant as to believe the stereotypes about any race, gender, or group, on this earth. It absolutely speaks to the limited mental capacity of icyhotnyc and I hope that other people who use this site will put more thought into how their posts might offend other users before they write such inane nonsense. I'm very sorry for anyone else this offended. I hope that this site will continue on as a place that is more tolerant of people and their individual choices....

lemme know what you think....

I agree with poppanails....usa..you are quite the laughing stock of this website.

Nothing you say makes sense and I can only come to the conclusion that you like controversy...or you are just merely incompetant.

Originally posted by DOMINATE1

I dont know about anyone else but i was horrified to see that such an antisemitic message be allowed to be posted on this board with no consequences. I truly feel that any blatant discrimination, as seen in the post by ICYHOTNYC, should result in that person no longer being able to post on this site. Does anyone else agree? I cant believe that in this day and age, a person could still be so ignorant as to believe the stereotypes about any race, gender, or group, on this earth. It absolutely speaks to the limited mental capacity of icyhotnyc and I hope that other people who use this site will put more thought into how their posts might offend other users before they write such inane nonsense. I'm very sorry for anyone else this offended. I hope that this site will continue on as a place that is more tolerant of people and their individual choices....

lemme know what you think....

i agree

A lot of people have complained about ICYHOTNYC's anti-semitic comments and asked me to ban him from the board. We try hard not to ban anyone from the board, and while we do move posts to Drama, I had to think about this post.

Is it better to brush this type of negativity under the rug, or keep it on the boards for people to see and respond to? To think that attitude's like this do not exist in today's society may be a bit naive, and does deleting it make it any better?

Thoughts?

That is terrible what USA is provoking..... Nothing better to do. That is horrible. I come to this particular message board because everyone is so laid back, and everyone knows what they are talking about. They are true to themselves and people like USA ruin it. :(

The Hamptons is beautiful. :clap: Its in New York, so you can have a small vacation without going too far. You can skip all the tolls and traffic. They have nice clubs, air is clean and the vineyards are beautiful. I take it USA does not go out often....... Jones Beach???

Tolerating this is just condoning it and saying it's ok to spew that type of rhetoric in the future. Unfortunately we heard it, we dont need to, and now he should be reminded of the nature of this site and forced to stay within the bounds of good taste and reality, as we already, I think have determined the parameters for. It's a clubbing site and nobody needs to feel like killing somebody just because they visited it. I'm sure there are plenty of neo-nazi, white supremacist, KKK sites where these type of people can spend their time indulging in the mental masturbation this worthless banter encompasses. Obviously he aint no Yale or Harvard graduate and I dont think we need to be reminded of it. Now if he would just take his right hand put it in his right pocket and move it to the left and potentially find any balls he willanswer my question on the board so we can all poke fun at him and see if he takes it as good as he dishes it out. I'm confident he won't find anything when he puts his hand in his pocket. We'll see.:blown: :blown: :blown:

I think that while it is important to recognize that people such as ICYHOTNYC exist, allowing them to post such offensive messages may be a turnoff to users of this site. On the other hand, I see the benefits of allowing other users to respond to these postings. I do think that if something of this type is seen by the board administrator, he should post a message acknowledging the poor juudgment exhibited by the author. I also believe that someone who repeatedly posts offensive messages should be considered for removal from the site.

?????

Originally posted by DaVe

A lot of people have complained about ICYHOTNYC's anti-semitic comments and asked me to ban him from the board. We try hard not to ban anyone from the board, and while we do move posts to Drama, I had to think about this post.

Is it better to brush this type of negativity under the rug, or keep it on the boards for people to see and respond to? To think that attitude's like this do not exist in today's society may be a bit naive, and does deleting it make it any better?

Thoughts?

Everyone is allowed to have an opinion, this is true. Sometimes-- actually, many times on this board ppl's varying and contrasting opinions cause drama. However there is a significant difference between the regular bull shit drama that goes on and icyhotnyc's post that is clearly attacking someone because of their religion (and perpetuating the blatant idiocy that comes along with it). In this instance, especially if this person's anti-semitism has been constant on this board, I think they should be banned. It is true that in this day and age those type of thoughts should not be tolerated; especially not in a place like clubplanet that I'm sure is all about promoting tolerance for all people. I am disgusted by that post and hope someone makes the right move to do something about it.

Does anybody else see the irony here at how when a comment against the Jews is made there is an uproar by certain people, however USA who throughout the months has been posting the most disturbing, racist, stereotypical shit and if anybody needs to get banned on here it should have been USA a hell of a long time ago. Where were you people when USA and others like him were spewing their venom against other races and religions? I'm not trying to start drama here, I'm just trying to point out the obvious hypocritical double-standard these certain people continuously exhibit.