Clubplanet Nightlife Community

what's up with the arm shaving? just a ?. shook, maybe?

ok, i don't really get it.

so, there are guys who shave their arms, but arm hair really isn't all that bothersome, i don't find. it's really soft, and, if not considered offensive on girls, why would a guy want to shave his arms? as everyone knows, shaving just leads to stubble, which is quite unpleasant. i assume that the men who shave their arms do not shave their legs or their armpits, which i would actually much prefer, if something had to be done. come to think of it, i find armpit hair pretty nasty. get rid of that, instead; male gymnasts do... anyway, i digress. someone, please explain this phenomenon. shook, i know you do it; can you give me your reasons?

Originally posted by weyes

ok, i don't really get it.

so, there are guys who shave their arms, but arm hair really isn't all that bothersome, i don't find. it's really soft, and, if not considered offensive on girls, why would a guy want to shave his arms? as everyone knows, shaving just leads to stubble, which is quite unpleasant. i assume that the men who shave their arms do not shave their legs or their armpits, which i would actually much prefer, if something had to be done. come to think of it, i find armpit hair pretty nasty. get rid of that, instead; male gymnasts do... anyway, i digress. someone, please explain this phenomenon. shook, i know you do it; can you give me your reasons?

Well, if you spent most of your time being chased off of Mr McVicker's farm because you got caught fucking his sheep, you'd want to be pretty aerodynamic too, no?

Originally posted by kaydup

It makes the arms look much better, and shows the vascularity(sp?) better. That is why I shave. And if you keep up with it there is no need for stubble

do you shave your whole arm: wrist to shoulder? what about the backs of your hands and fingers? how do you decide where to start and end? and why don't you shave your armpits?

i dont shave my arms...but i do shave my armpits and i make sure my boys got a nice ball field to play in if you know what i mean....sometimes i give them an A or a diamond or some other shapes down there if i wanna put in the effort...as for my armpits, i dont sweat nearly as much as i used to...helps when im dancing all night long in the arms of my baby....plus i love when she will lick them during hot sex sessions in the bathrooms of clubs

:rolleyes::eek::D

Originally posted by clubrat88

i dont shave my arms...but i do shave my armpits and i make sure my boys got a nice ball field to play in if you know what i mean....sometimes i give them an A or a diamond or some other shapes down there if i wanna put in the effort...as for my armpits, i dont sweat nearly as much as i used to...helps when im dancing all night long in the arms of my baby....plus i love when she will lick them during hot sex sessions in the bathrooms of clubs

:rolleyes::eek::D

'k, i think i'm a little confused - being a little slang heavy and beating around the bush ( :laugh: ) isn't helping me, here.

so, help me out:

1) you're a guy, yes?

2) and you're saying, i think, that you get creative in your pubic area, yeah?

3) also, that shaving your armpits keeps you from sweating as much?

let me know if i got the picture :) .

my brother shaves his armpits so that he'll smell better, he says.

do you shave your whole arm: wrist to shoulder? what about the backs of your hands and fingers? how do you decide where to start and end? and why don't you shave your armpits?

about from the top of the hand up, I don't have hair on my shoulders. Armpits are trimed low.

'k, i think i'm a little confused - being a little slang heavy and beating around the bush ( ) isn't helping me, here.

so, help me out:

1) you're a guy, yes?

2) and you're saying, i think, that you get creative in your pubic area, yeah?

3) also, that shaving your armpits keeps you from sweating as much?

let me know if i got the picture .

my brother shaves his armpits so that he'll smell better, he says.

1) yes im a guy

2)very creative wheni want to be

3)i dont sweat nearly as much, hence why your brother says he smells better there.......sorry for beating around the bush too

Originally posted by bustaknut2001

Shaving causes more regrowth and the hair that grows in becomes thicker and more coarse.

that's certainly true with leg hair (all that i shave, along with my armpits) , kaydup, so i don't know why you don't believe that.

*o, and one note to guys and girls: leg hair really keeps you a good bit warmer. so, guys, if you wanna be cooler in the summer, you can try it, and girls, if you don't do it in the winter, you'll notice the difference!

that's certainly true with leg hair (all that i shave, along with my armpits) , kaydup, so i don't know why you don't believe that.

*o, and one note to guys and girls: leg hair really keeps you a good bit warmer. so, guys, if you wanna be cooler in the summer, you can try it, and girls, if you don't do it in the winter, you'll notice the difference!

Because mine grew back and it is not thicker or longer at all