Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What would you do if???

A highschool bully that hated you became a cop in your own town and gave you a dwi test and 5 tickets everytime they saw you on the road??

There is the hater in my town (wallington) that like mt ex or some bullshit so he hated me for no reason, now he is a cop cuz he sucks dick and is constanly harrassing me when he sees me driving.. tickets for Tint, no front plate, no seatbelt , obstuction of view, everything...

I respect cops and all but giving someone like him power is a mistake..

Now my question is what should I do?

I know many others complained on him allready cuz my friend is also a cop.. my frind writes out 10-15 tickets a month and this guy that hates me writes out 50-60 a month and 10 are mine..

Should I write a letter to the mayor, cuz he is cool , of the PD sergunt.. Some of the older PD member dont really like me because my past of little shit like drinking in public and weed , but that was 6 years ago..

What would you guys do cuz this is ridiculous and my town judge dont wanna hear none of it so I am paying more a month on tickets then i pay for my insurance premium!

Originally posted by notallthere

I would start writing letters. really though only thing you can do. or you can do what I did MOVE! had a similar situation when I lived in cranford nj.

I am not letting some dickhead push me out of the town I lived in for 10 years, just not me...

This kid is hated by many and I will petition to get him out.

He never went to school after HS, he has epelipsee(sp) and got a DWI in the town he now works...

His truck was repainted twice all ready from key scrathes , so i dont think it wiull be hard to find people to help me get this fuck out!

I would try to go to court over the things he wrote you tickets for, if you can. This might take up a lot of time but the county judges might start to see a pattern with your tickets and this cop. This is also a form of harrassment, and if you have to time and money you can take him to court. There is no reason he should be writing you 10 tickets in one month. I must say that your situation sucks, and if it dosen't get any better, you gotta take some sort of action.

That sad part is that he brags to everyone not to fuck with him or they will be like me!!

He openly tells everyone he hates my guts and when they ask him why , he just says im a PUNK and has no real reason other then him always wanting and not getting me hoes i see no reason for such hate?

Originally posted by stonedcl

A highschool bully that hated you became a cop in your own town and gave you a dwi test and 5 tickets everytime they saw you on the road??

There is the hater in my town (wallington) that like mt ex or some bullshit so he hated me for no reason, now he is a cop cuz he sucks dick and is constanly harrassing me when he sees me driving.. tickets for Tint, no front plate, no seatbelt , obstuction of view, everything...

I know many others complained on him allready cuz my friend is also a cop.. my frind writes out 10-15 tickets a month and this guy that hates me writes out 50-60 a month and 10 are mine..

Should I write a letter to the mayor, cuz he is cool , of the PD sergunt.. Some of the older PD member dont really like me because my past of little shit like drinking in public and weed , but that was 6 years ago..

What would you guys do cuz this is ridiculous and my town judge dont wanna hear none of it so I am paying more a month on tickets then i pay for my insurance premium!

Def. write a letter. it won't hurt. THey do have people that monotor this.......... and look out for it. Let me see if I can get you some help......... on this.

Originally posted by perns2002

Def. write a letter. it won't hurt. THey do have people that monotor this.......... and look out for it. Let me see if I can get you some help......... on this.

Thanks hunny, I think Im gonna write the mayor a letter.

I put on my front plate, took my tints off, and took what i had hanging from my rear view mirror off. So he has no right to pull me over no more, but he still will and next time he does, I am writeing letters to everyone.. I need someone that writes for a local newspaper to publish a story on this asshole cuz its not just me he harrasses, he picks on like 4 other kids he didnt like in HS and this is not right..

My boy is a cop also and he dont even write out tickets to the kid that fucked his girl cuz he knows you cant write out tickets for personal dis taste...

Keep a detailed record of things.

Like if you had tint was it DOT approved by inspection, exactlly what he said each time. keep a not book in your car so it is fresh each time.

Even if you were in the wrong he has no right to harass you........ there here to serve and protect not harass.

Dickhead cops give ones a bad name,,,,,,,,, Ones who let stupid shit slide....... Hope it all works out for you

:D

Originally posted by stonedcl

You are still breaking the law. You break the law, you get tix. Don't break it and I'm sure things will change. Cops like you, they really do!

There is a fine line......REMEMBE the movie w/ Ray Liotta where he was a cop and he basicaly screwed up michael douglass' life...PSYCO COP SYNDROME...letting the power go to there head...ande is still a bully obviously towards you...GOOD LUCK!!!

Originally posted by mateo

Yup I know who ur talkin about...... did he ticket you for no head lights also?? Didn't you grad with him?

Na bro Caz got me for that , But DD did come as back up!!

I was standing in front of my car explaining that me headlight was robbed and that the Buld was on order next thing I know DD is in my car ripping it apart searcing it.

I say Caz Can he do that?

Caz responds " I dont see nuttin"

Fuckin cocksuckers!!!

Who are you, are youy from wallington?

DD graduated a year B4 me.

I think hes still on his 1 year probation so you can file a complaint and he can still lose his job :eek: ........ wally town got 50 cops for not even a square mile they take everyone and thier mother to be a cop...and they still cant handle the town :blown: DD did he even graduate or a dropout? :blown: check ur pm's.....