Clubplanet Nightlife Community

This board is boring when Embodiedhate isn't hating!

Originally posted by joeg

then why don't you sign back on as him, chief?

;)

and no, i'm not kidding... I'm not gonna mention the incident on sb... but I mean, comon... who are you trying to kid? :D

and no, i'm not kidding... I'm not gonna mention the incident on sb... but I mean, comon... who are you trying to kid? :D

You flatter me Joe. I am nowhere near as witty as this guy. I normally don't like this alter ego thing that ppl do here, but this guy is just hilarious. At the moment I could definitely use some entertainment, so I say hate on damnit.

Originally posted by roha3000

You flatter me Joe. I am nowhere near as witty as this guy. I normally don't like this alter ego thing that ppl do here, but this guy is just hilarious. At the moment I could definitely use some entertainment, so I say hate on damnit.

but hes NOT witty, thats the thing... his gimick is that he just comes on here and is really angry and says "SHOCKING" things... as if Jim Norton doesn't already do that on the radio every day with his real name. Occasionally he hits a zinger, but overall its not really an impressive performance.

but hes NOT witty, thats the thing... his gimick is that he just comes on here and is really angry and says "SHOCKING" things... as if Jim Norton doesn't already do that on the radio every day with his real name. Occasionally he hits a zinger, but overall its not really an impressive performance.

Phunk and I were talking about this earlier today. You may not find him him to be witty, but I do. I think he is pretty damn funny.

Sorry Bakala, try again. :aright:

Originally posted by somebitch

i dont find him all that entertaining, sh00k is way funnier & hes flat out stupid... i guess it doesnt take too much. :rolleyes:

lol.

joe'hey,waitaminute,i'llpostathreadaboutmycharactersonoonethinksitsme!*saidinbryanreganvoice*'g