Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I think I figured out a way to land a J*O*B!!!!

marcid21

HAVE BOOBS!!!!

Not even show them off, just have em. There I was, sitting across from my "could be future boss" desk, simply wearing a black boatneck tank top, black skirt, and shoes....and during the course of the interview (( slightly over 30 min)) he checked out my boobs 4 times! ((yes, i counted))

Most men in the fashion industry are gay, but could it be a blessing that this one wasn't??? So really, for my second interview, should I go naked?!?!?!?!!? :rolleyes:

Originally posted by marcid21

HAVE BOOBS!!!!

Not even show them off, just have em. There I was, sitting across from my "could be future boss" desk, simply wearing a black boatneck tank top, black skirt, and shoes....and during the course of the interview (( slightly over 30 min)) he checked out my boobs 4 times! ((yes, i counted))

Most men in the fashion industry are gay, but could it be a blessing that this one wasn't??? So really, for my second interview, should I go naked?!?!?!?!!? :rolleyes:

(o) (o) <--not drawn to scale

YOU'RE HIRED!!!!

Wish I could offer ya a job!

hmm thats gives me an idea...

i have a good job

but if i ever get caned

at my next interview im just going to whip

out my cock and flop it on the table

and say "So...do I have the job?"

and if theyre too frightened by my bewildering man-meat

and say no

Ill sue em for sexual discrimination

:flame:

Originally posted by marcid21

HAVE BOOBS!!!!

Hahahaha..............When's the next one?