Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
ghhhhhost

Y R People Stupid?

y did my friend get his gf pregnant again?

y is he letting her keep it?

y does he not know what hes gona do in life?

y did i tell him to be careful 200 x ??

y does this kid keep repeating " I DUNO MAn..I JUST DUNO"

y is it the good ones always get screwed?

y couldnt he be smarter?

YYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!

Boy, that stinks!

You know, it sounds cruel, but i feel some people are destined to go through these lessons.

Some people can be very thick-headed, and only want to go through the motions of having a baby, or go through the motions of a divorce, but not knowing fully what they're getting into.

Or, they simply can't let go of something. They continue to search for that "blissful answer" even though it may never be there.

I almost feel guilty for this. Being stubborn to let this girl walk all over me and treat me bad. But now im going to change. It took an army of friends and strangers (and you all here on CP) to knock me outta the funk i was in and get real again.

i feel so bad for my boy..he was too scared to tell me..cause he knows how critical i am and how cold hearted i can be when it comes to things like this. i just feel like he ruined his life , i told his ass to get out of the city..cause this is no place to raise a kid when u or ur partner arent mentally prepared. me and my boys suggested Florida , our friend is a pretty big promoter down there and were sure he can hook him up with work.

i duno what else to tell this kid , i grew up with him man , he threw down for me , i threw down for him .......even though he hasnt been coming out much in the past yr (because of his woman) i still love the kid. damn..love...a word i hardly use. worst part is..hes the kid who deserves this burden the least , he never did nothing wrong except get whipped and think with his dick. ahhh...damn....rough road ahead

damn, make sure he realizes hes about to fuckup someone elses life if hes not careful... Its 1 thing to ruin your own, but don't ruin someone elses before they have a shot...