Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Who Like S Dj Sasha From Sasha And Digweed ?

why isn't this thread on m-a-n-e-o-.-c-o-m? there are actually people who read that board and would be very interested to see what you have up your sleeve with this. i know your credible so there must be something brewing...

Originally posted by miamijosh

yes....i flew to pittsburgh for the night just to see delta heavy again. the show was great, but it was def better at the factory.

anyway, bring him backkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk.

I saw the Delta Heavy show twice too but I just went up to NYC at The World two weeks, or so, after the EFactory show .....

Let me just say that the show in NYC blew Philly's out of the water, sad to say.

Well, maybe not, blew it out of the water but I noticed a difference.

The NYC show was longer and in my opinion, way more intense!

I want them to come back too!! But we have Digweed at Area 2!! That makes me happy!

:D

Originally posted by snd777

I saw the Delta Heavy show twice too but I just went up to NYC at The World two weeks, or so, after the EFactory show .....

Let me just say that the show in NYC blew Philly's out of the water, sad to say.

Well, maybe not, blew it out of the water but I noticed a difference.

The NYC show was longer and in my opinion, way more intense!

I want them to come back too!! But we have Digweed at Area 2!! That makes me happy!

:D

the ny crowd is usually more vocal, lots of 'em came down to dc the following night after the ny show and i did notice difference. the crowd seemed more intense.

its like in sports teams in ny, if you play for one, when you suck THEY ARE GOING TO LET YOU KNOW that YOU SUCK

if they like you

they will let you know that they like you.