Clubplanet Nightlife Community

So What's

vikkii123

Everyone Doing this weekend?

Me... well let's see... My little brother is graduating High School so my mother is expecting me to help her out with getting everything ready for his party tomorrow night and then the party is on Saturday so I have to go to that... As for Saturday night??? I don't know yet....

:party::pint::beer:

Tomorrow night I'm going out to celebrate a couple of friends' birthdays. Going to Tremont 647 (or something like that) for dinner, then Avalon for Micro/Slacker (very curious to hear Slacker... I've only heard a couple of his productions and I really liked them), then Rise possibly.

The rest of the weekend is up in the air. I may go down to the Jersey Shore for a bachelor party, but all the driving would kind of suck. Otherwise, I've got another friend celebrating her birthday somewhere around Boston (Hurricane O'Riley's maybe). I'd much rather check out Timo though... last time I tried to see him was at Centro Fly in NYC and we never got in :(

More importantly... what are we doing tonight?? Axis??? :)

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

Tomorrow night I'm going out to celebrate a couple of friends' birthdays. Going to Tremont 647 (or something like that) for dinner, then Avalon for Micro/Slacker (very curious to hear Slacker... I've only heard a couple of his productions and I really liked them), then Rise possibly.

The rest of the weekend is up in the air. I may go down to the Jersey Shore for a bachelor party, but all the driving would kind of suck. Otherwise, I've got another friend celebrating her birthday somewhere around Boston (Hurricane O'Riley's maybe). I'd much rather check out Timo though... last time I tried to see him was at Centro Fly in NYC and we never got in :(

More importantly... what are we doing tonight?? Axis??? :)

Celebrating a b-day at 647, I take it you are picking up the tab:laugh:

Yeah the J-Shore is a long ass away. And Hurricane O'Riley's, man I swear that place just smells awful. Been there twice and it has a real f-ing bad b-o smell to it

Tonight Axis, yes!

Hurricane O'Reilly's is the old Jimmy Mac's, boy that place does smell in more ways then one!:vomit2:

Jimmy Mac's or Hurricane O'Reilly's what ever you want to call it:peeleft:

I would rather go there like I would like to get:chop:

I think that places has more:cheese: in it then all of France!

So have fun Brian:laugh:

Oh and what I am doing this weekend is, hanging with the usual CP heads tonight at Avalon. Tomorrow going to lay in the sun, and then tomorrow night not doing anything probably just drinking myself silly so I can fall asleep and forget that Mike is in San Diego having a good time while I am here in Boston. Sunday running a road race in the morning then just probably doing much of the same thing as Saturday...

Originally posted by prplhz

Hurricane O'Reilly's is the old Jimmy Mac's, boy that place does smell in more ways then one!:vomit2:

Jimmy Mac's or Hurricane O'Reilly's what ever you want to call it:peeleft:

I would rather go there like I would like to get:chop:

I think that places has more:cheese: in it then all of France!

So have fun Brian:laugh:

Oh and what I am doing this weekend is, hanging with the usual CP heads tonight at Avalon. Tomorrow going to lay in the sun, and then tomorrow night not doing anything probably just drinking myself silly so I can fall asleep and forget that Mike is in San Diego having a good time while I am here in Boston. Sunday running a road race in the morning then just probably doing much of the same thing as Saturday...

So you are in the same boat as me, because Meg is in Hawaii

I didn't know Meg is in Hawaii... damn I'm jealous! I'd be jealous of Mike's San Diego trip, but I'll be there in a few weeks myself :D

Looks like I'm going to try to trek down to NJ after all this weekend. That's if I can somehow drag my ass out of bed at 7 am tomorrow after a night of partying at Avalon. :blown: