Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Where is everyone going tonight.....

For those of you who will be in Belmar this weekend....I will be bartending at Bar A..tonight (Friday) at the Ladies Room Bathroom Bar outside and Managing Bar A on Sat/Sun/Mon.....

If you stop by and say HELLO..all CP'ers will get a Bar A..V.I.P. card & a FREE DRINK....:drunk:

If DJ'ais gets too crowded or if there are any fights...stop on down..YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED!!! Any afterhours partys tonight in Belmar??:D

Originally posted by johnneebee

For those of you who will be in Belmar this weekend....I will be bartending at Bar A..tonight (Friday) at the Ladies Room Bathroom Bar outside and Managing Bar A on Sat/Sun/Mon.....

If you stop by and say HELLO..all CP'ers will get a Bar A..V.I.P. card & a FREE DRINK....:drunk:

If DJ'ais gets too crowded or if there are any fights...stop on down..YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED!!! Any afterhours partys tonight in Belmar??:D

BRWUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Bar Anticipation VIP cards???? You gotta be freakin kiddin me!!!

BAR A SUCKS!! Stop letting in people wearing sandles and khakis and then maybe we'll talk.

Originally posted by stardo

Your kidding? People just yell names out?:laugh:

among other things:eek:

if there's one thing i've learned about the people on this board, its NEVER underestimate the power of their ability to find you...when you least expect it..

Originally posted by pipdaddy

if there's one thing i've learned about the people on this board, its NEVER underestimate the power of their ability to find you...when you least expect it..

so true

Originally posted by pipdaddy

Pipdaddy and Tyco to the DJ booth I can hear it already.....lol!!!!! :D

Originally posted by heartbreakkid

BRWUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Bar Anticipation VIP cards???? You gotta be freakin kiddin me!!!

BAR A SUCKS!! Stop letting in people wearing sandles and khakis and then maybe we'll talk.

Sandles & Khakis?....whens the last time you were at Bar A on a Sat night or a Friday night......?? Stop wearin tanks and shavin your chest...takin x, k, g or any other letter for that matter and spendin no money except for water..then WE"LL talk. (Who wants to be the designated newbie basher.):tongue:

Saleen???????????