Clubplanet Nightlife Community

list your weekend plans

Guest gabo

Originally posted by ReginaP

Meeting up w/ a friend...ahah ;) (inside joke)

CP meetup

Groovejet

maybe a lil sleep

off to NJ to visit the rents Saturday

back on sunday for a lil thingie for Z

more sleep

:D

Takin a cab to meet a friend :tongue:;)

Cp meetup

Roxy

NEW MATRIX ORDER, the invasion part 3

sunday who knows

fri: sulksulksulksulk possibly the meetup, if i get my arm twisted hard enough to stop sulking, sulksulksulksulk

sat: sulksulk sulksulk sulksulk sulksulk sulksulk interview(woohoo) sulksulksulksulksulksulksulksulksulksulksulksulksulksulksulksulksulksulksulksulksulksulksulksulksulksulksulksulksulksulksulksulksulksulksulksulksulksulksulksulksulksulksulksulksulksulksulksulksulksulksulksulksulksulksulksulk

sat: sulksulksulksulksulksulksulksulksulksulksulksulksulksulksulksulksulksulksulksulksulksulksulksulksulksulksulksulksulksulksulksulksulksulksulksulksulksulksulksulksulksulksulksulksulksulksulksulksulksulksulksulksulksulksulksulksulksulksulksulksulksulksulksulksulksulksulksulksulksulksulksulksulksulk summore

:::blown:::

Originally posted by clubkat

fri: sulksulksulksulk possibly the meetup, if i get my arm twisted hard enough to stop sulking, sulksulksulksulk

sat: sulksulk sulksulk sulksulk sulksulk sulksulk interview(woohoo) sulksulksulksulksulksulksulksulksulksulksulksulksulksulksulksulksulksulksulksulksulksulksulksulksulksulksulksulksulksulksulksulksulksulksulksulksulksulksulksulksulksulksulksulksulksulksulksulksulksulksulksulksulksulksulksulk

sat: sulksulksulksulksulksulksulksulksulksulksulksulksulksulksulksulksulksulksulksulksulksulksulksulksulksulksulksulksulksulksulksulksulksulksulksulksulksulksulksulksulksulksulksulksulksulksulksulksulksulksulksulksulksulksulksulksulksulksulksulksulksulksulksulksulksulksulksulksulksulksulksulksulksulk summore

:::blown:::

I'll join you in all the sulking....:(

Guest gabo

first off I am the king of sluking, noone does it better than me! I will not be out sulked.

tonight it seems I might go to a little get to gether in parsippany, nothing great.... sat night I have no idea... sun I have my nephews bday party.

you're all invited, if you can stand 30 kids crying and running around with poopy diapers.

I want to do something fun on sat.

Originally posted by gabo

first off I am the king of sucking, noone does it better than me! I will not be out sucked.

tonight it seems I might go to a little get to gether in parsippany, nothing great.... sat night I have no idea... sun I have my nephews bday party.

you're all invited, if you can stand 30 kids crying and running around with poopy diapers.

Yeah... you do suck... ;)

Parsippany, what are you doing in my neck of the woods? Unfortunately i'll be In dc all weekend (buzz on friday, starscape on sat...)

Someone stop kitten from sulking her weekend away... :(

Originally posted by gabo

first off I am the king of sluking, noone does it better than me! I will not be out sulked.

Hitokiri knows a lot about pooping and strange places...u should invite him..:D

Friday nite--Finally went grocery shopping after putting it off 2 months way too long!

Saturday--Hopefully going out and enjoying the weather and then to Hawtin's Bday party.

Sunday--Going to work at 11am. UGH!

Monday nite probably Baktun. Woohoo!

:bounce: