• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bonsolidd
Originally posted by latinaz

AT BAR A - BUT I WONT GO ANYMORE!!!

RRRRRRR rrrrrr

we know who you the fuck u are ! lol

Originally posted by vip-tech

I'LL HAVE TO O.K. THAT PIC, I WAS QUITE THE "SOUP SANDWICH" THAT NITE. E-MAIL ME THE PIC FOR A WARRIOR C.E.O. APPROVAL

You?? A soup sandwich?? I don't believe it for a second. I have yet to witness that. :rolleyes::D

Originally posted by badassmafuka

Piro, you and Neena going down this weekend

Not this weekend, I've got to chill with Dad on Sunday for Father's Day. How about you? I'm not sure when we're going down again. I think we're going to Surf Club for Stardo's b-day in a couple of weeks. Other than that, we'll probably go to Sandbar a lot on Fridays. That place is great. I told VIP and Mike The Hat that your Warrior Crew need to make your presence felt at Sandbar.

Originally posted by piro8

Not this weekend, I've got to chill with Dad on Sunday for Father's Day. How about you? I'm not sure when we're going down again. I think we're going to Surf Club for Stardo's b-day in a couple of weeks. Other than that, we'll probably go to Sandbar a lot on Fridays. That place is great. I told VIP and Mike The Hat that your Warrior Crew need to make your presence felt at Sandbar.

I think I am going this Friday are you guys going I am going to try to get the warriors to show up

Originally posted by badassmafuka

Spygirl you know Choopa....If you know him you must know me I am good friends with him

I saw your pic earlier, you look familiar, but I don't think we have meet. I have known Choopa about 3 years.....