Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Bring it on, I dare you.

good crowds make a "scene" so stop being so F'ing pretentious because it will get you smacked sideways from Sunday if you were to present such classlessness anywhere other than your anonymous little crappy message board. SO "Club GODS ",does that name mean you are used to darkly lit rooms with little to no ventilation.. ?? if so this is probably not your scene any way. Soooooo what are you club kidz up to tonight?.... a little venge ful typing in back lash to my refreshing outlook on your very stagnent message board pool and club scene? i hope so.. i reallly look forward to it, that would be just DREAMY.. If you notice you only have like 3 clubs on your top 10 for DC.. the pool could use a little circulation..fresh water.. .support of local promoters.. No Doubt Nation can throw one of the best parties on the eastern seaboard.. But not opening your mind is never excusable. If this is a good sampling of those who consider themselves part of what ever DC is got going on, i see why it is in such a putrid state.

Proper Education Always Causes Elevation

your doing a great job of promoting yourparty honey, keep up the good job. too bad, 'cos a few freinds of mine (who dont post here) actually went to your event 2 weeks ago and actually had a good time, but if types like you are the ones running and promoting then I dont think I'll be checking it anytime soon.

Originally posted by nautilus60

WHOA!!! Too much drama going here today...Vic, and everyone else - i think the best thing to do is just not respond to these kind of posts. No?

i should watch less soaps on the spanish network, ever since i moved into my new place, that is all zag has on the TV

Don't take so much offense, Kitty. It's just the way we are here. Sarcastic with a capital S.

One way to avoid such sarcastic remarks in the future is to post your picture before you post a promotion. If you are hot, I am sure we will not be as sarcastic. Except maybe Nourishment, cause I'm pretty sure she's not a lesbian. Except of course, in my dreams. But I'm pretty sure I'm awake now, so Nourishment is not a lesbian. If you are Asian and straight, then Kuro will definitely go. If you are over 18, then Vic will go. If you are a dude, then Vic will go. If you have at least one arm and at least one leg, then Vic will go. If you have most of your teeth, Vic will go. If you are 30 lbs overweight or less, then Vic will go. If you are blind but can hear, Vic will go. If you are deaf but can see, Vic will go. If you are one half of a pair of conjoined twins, then Vic will go and he'll bring Zags.

So see? We're not so bad here. You just gotta understand what everyone's into.

WHOA!!!!! Did I miss a post here or something???

She seems pretty pissed off at someone or all of us............

Sorry if a few turn you off, guess you either have to deal with it or just not post here. Take everything in context.... some people like one thing, some like another........ not everyone is going to agree with everything everyone has to say.... EVER!!!

And quite frankly some times people have other shit going on. SOrry but most of us have a friend starting something tonight some where else in the District and well if you would like to see support then you can show up there......... It's my understanding that a bunch of us are going, a bunch of lurkers too.

Originally posted by sauvee88

It's my understanding that a bunch of us are going, a bunch of lurkers too.

Although, back to my original point. If Nietzsche was actually a hot chick with tig ol' bitties, that wouldn't hurt the promotional aspect of things to post of pic. :rolleyes:

I am really confused. This is like the third fight in a week. If the original comments were not meant nasty, they seem to be taken that way. First there was pluryou's friend, then lizard and now kitty.

Is it their comments that are starting all this grumpiness, or our reaction?

The whole idea of the boards is to be welcoming of new people and ideas, right?

Originally posted by 1badkitty

good crowds make a "scene" so stop being so F'ing pretentious because it will get you smacked sideways from Sunday if you were to present such classlessness anywhere other than your anonymous little crappy message board. SO "Club GODS ",does that name mean you are used to darkly lit rooms with little to no ventilation.. ?? if so this is probably not your scene any way. Soooooo what are you club kidz up to tonight?.... a little venge ful typing in back lash to my refreshing outlook on your very stagnent message board pool and club scene? i hope so.. i reallly look forward to it, that would be just DREAMY.. If you notice you only have like 3 clubs on your top 10 for DC.. the pool could use a little circulation..fresh water.. .support of local promoters.. No Doubt Nation can throw one of the best parties on the eastern seaboard.. But not opening your mind is never excusable. If this is a good sampling of those who consider themselves part of what ever DC is got going on, i see why it is in such a putrid state.

Proper Education Always Causes Elevation

WOW is someone having a bad day? Calm down it's a messageboard, people have opinions and joke around. I go to many places and am always willing to try a new or different venue out. I like to keep the "pool circulating" However I have already made plans for tonight so I will not be dancing under the stars at your place. Even if I didn't make plans I would not go there because of your rude and bitchy attitude and you can not take a joke. For now I think you should just STFU and go back in your little hole, bye bye kitty:blown:

Originally posted by pgiddy

WOW is someone having a bad day? Calm down it's a messageboard, people have opinions and joke around. I go to many places and am always willing to try a new or different venue out. I like to keep the "pool circulating" However I have already made plans for tonight so I will not be dancing under the stars at your place. Even if I didn't make plans I would not go there because of your rude and bitchy attitude and you can not take a joke. For now I think you should just STFU and go back in your little hole, bye bye kitty:blown:

:laugh: :laugh:

you started off so nicely and ended with STFU

Hey, wait a mintue, is this about that thread with the outdoor venue description?

I didn't even catch on that you were promoting for them. I thought you were being nice an offering up a new place to check out.

But it did sound a little like this magical fairly-land type of place. Which is not necessarily any kind of a bad thing.

I wasn't trying to hurt anybodys feelings or piss on anybody's love parade. Really.

Originally posted by nourishment

Hey, wait a mintue, is this about that thread with the outdoor venue description?

I didn't even catch on that you were promoting for them. I thought you were being nice an offering up a new place to check out.

But it did sound a little like this magical fairly-land type of place. Which is not necessarily any kind of a bad thing.

I wasn't trying to hurt anybodys feelings or piss on anybody's love parade. Really.

Yes, and here comes the lesbian make-up sex part... :rolleyes:

Originally posted by nourishment

You're just mad cause I won't let you watch.

can we at least tape it?

anyway, back to the essentials, 1badkitty like Sauvee88 said most of us have plans for tonight already and its not like were dissing your party and stuff, but also, if your promoting for this party, you arent really doing any good by saying all the stuff you said on your original post, it just doesnt make any good business sense alienating customers and/or potential costumers.

there lost of places we go to in DC, Buzz being just one of them. I for one would love to check out other places in the area, but as other people here, $, time, other commitments, sometimes do not allow us to do so.

Maybe one day well meet, amybe we wont, but we do, or if you have a chance to meet any of the people on this board, youll see that what basically matters for us is a good party, getting to know new people, 'cos c'mon life is full of drama as it is, who else needs more drama when you want to have a good time?

Since your party is no cover, I'll go check it out, especially since other people already told me they had a good time there.